IGNORED

What Swindon Fans Think Of Us

REDTURK

True facts RedRaw speaks, accept it you are small time... even when we are absolute tosh still a far bigger superior club to you. Oxford must run you close mind, always thought they had more potential anyway.

you can find out next season when you take your big club to their 3 sided ground in league 2

so is Birmingham, Coventry, Wolves, Leicester, Derby & Forrest too far for for you then

Considering we have taken 3,000+ to all the aforementioned places at sometime in recent history.. oh sorry Derby we took 2,000 but we were only allocated that I believe.

Sorry but Forest, Derby and Leicester are not close in geographical proximity, well over 2 hours travel by train.

I have gotten to know many places over the years through work, and there's not an ounce of banter or jest in my bones when I say that swindon is top of my dump list. In fact it's such a dump that try to avoid stopping there just for a dump if I can.

I'm sure those who are unfortunate enough to be born there, move there, or work there learn to make the most of a bad situation.

The old town is okay, but the rest is...well...crap.

One thing that it does have going for it, however, is a seemingly disproportionate number of attractive females. Never quite understood that.

I married a girl from Swindon a few years ago and we currently live 5 mins away from the County Dump and its a pretty depressing place. Thankfully I work in central Bristol so am able to escape on a daily basis. The thought of living and working in Swindon would very depress me.

Considering we have taken 3,000+ to all the aforementioned places at sometime in recent history.. oh sorry Derby we took 2,000 but we were only allocated that I believe.

Sorry but Forest, Derby and Leicester are not close in geographical proximity, well over 2 hours travel by train.

The true facts are against clubs as big or bigger than yourselves you cant go there and smash the place up or invade the pitch thats whyyou dont travel there in numbers

I married a girl from Swindon a few years ago and we currently live 5 mins away from the County Dump and its a pretty depressing place. Thankfully I work in central Bristol so am able to escape on a daily basis. The thought of living and working in Swindon would very depress me.

you cant have much money then if you're still living in such a dump

The true facts are against clubs as big or bigger than yourselves you cant go there and smash the place up or invade the pitch thats whyyou dont travel there in numbers

Silly boy... I seriously consider you do your research on what kind of numbers we have taken to these 'huge' clubs throughout the duration of our Championship years not forgetting how many we took to Sheffield Wednesday and Forest in League one and then get back to me.

But can I ask why the last time you came to AG in the league why you took just over 1,000... 1,079 in fact. So could you explain why you brought such a low figure when its 40 miles away. Just curious? Thought you had this huge support.

Silly boy... I seriously consider you do your research on what kind of numbers we have taken to these 'huge' clubs throughout the duration of our Championship years not forgetting how many we took to Sheffield Wednesday and Forest in League one and then get back to me.

But can I ask why the last time you came to AG in the league why you took just over 1,000... 1,079 in fact. So could you explain why you brought such a low figure when its 40 miles away. Just curious? Thought you had this huge support.

Fellow swindon fan in disguise I think you will find we only took that amount in the season we got relegated but we did take around 1400 last season when we beat city in the league cup

Some of our away attendences in 07/08 were scary. Played right up in plenty of towns and citys that Season too..Amici wine bar in Nottingham in 2006 my Swindle friend, youtube that one and get back to me.. Kn0b

Some of our away attendences in 07/08 were scary. Played right up in plenty of towns and citys that Season too..Amici wine bar in Nottingham my Swindle friend, youtube that one and get back to me.. Kn0b

Not my thing gloating about violence sums you thugs up anything to get on points west and have your pictures on cctv

Fellow swindon fan in disguise I think you will find we only took that amount in the season we got relegated but we did take around 1400 last season when we beat city in the league cup

Fellow Swindle fan in disguise? Yes because I lived in Swindle for 4 years and know where suburbs/estates are so automatically makes me a fan... superb logic :clap:

Im just replying to this crap that came out of YOUR mouth.

Truth is rightly or wrongly we over the last 5 or 6 years we have turnt up to plenty of big clubs in big citys in our thousands and given it a go so please be quiet and dont speak about a topic you clearly no F all about.

Super MAN? I think it's far more likely that this is super BOY.

Some of these playground insults from the little fella are really cringeworthy.

Never mind super boy, im sure you will stop pissing the bed soon.

night night

First of all big chops I do not give out insults far above all of that pee the bed stuff.Secondly the reason that I reply to the post becaue of the abuse and (not friendly banter) you lot are giving out and unlike you I actually dont hate any club whether they are local or not

First of all big chops I do not give out insults far above all of that pee the bed stuff.Secondly the reason that I reply to the post becaue of the abuse and (not friendly banter) you lot are giving out and unlike you I actually dont hate any club whether they are local or not

A little advice.............if you dont wont abuse, dont set yourself up for it

Oh, please. Your banter is shocking. You are a typical Swindle fan. Just please, give it up.

Archived