IGNORED

What Swindon Fans Think Of Us

REDTURK

ahhhhhhh yea......that old chestnut :liar:

Taken from your forum page. So does it go on or not?

Just been leaked on twitter from a member of staff in the ticket office that the club released a +10000 attendance but in fact it was only just over 7000. Could be hear say but I was in the Williams and it was very sparse.

• Admin

open forum

OK, like many other posters that have come and gone before you from other clubs.

You are correct that this IS an 'open forum', but wind your neck in a bit and keep your posts to constructive topics please.

It's easy to block a user on here, just keep the posting's as they were when you first posted and there won't be a problem, but to consistently fish and antaganise people, your account will end up getting reviewed.

Play nice, and people will stop replying in the manner that you are fishing for!

OK, like many other posters that have come and gone before you from other clubs.

You are correct that this IS an 'open forum', but wind your neck in a bit and keep your posts to constructive topics please.

It's easy to block a user on here, just keep the posting's as they were when you first posted and there won't be a problem, but to consistently fish and antaganise people, your account will end up getting reviewed.

Play nice, and people will stop replying in the manner that you are fishing for!

OK Sir but that works both ways

I think a different interpretation of the facts is winding up all concerned, we shall see just what happens on Saturday. COYR!

Being serious now I dont have an issue with any of the local teams and I'm only looking for friendly banter, but sometimes the abuse is out

advice not taken................ as I have not given any only banter back from some of the morons on this site

Hmmmmm.......I didn't suggest you were being abusive, just that some of your posts are "fishing" and will antagonise certain people

OK Sir but that works both ways

Difference is petal, its our forum so we will have a little more slack than gobby outsiders

I suppose being a local you would know that. Tell me when did you star following city then

Probably 87/88.

And theres me thinking you would be mixing with the stroud reds on the train. You know the ones you mentioned in your post the other day

No because I have a life and don't go trolling for reactions like some sad act. I've already mixed with the Stroud Reds in the past but thanks for your concern flower.

Considering we have taken 3,000+ to all the aforementioned places at sometime in recent history.. oh sorry Derby we took 2,000 but we were only allocated that I believe.

Sorry but Forest, Derby and Leicester are not close in geographical proximity, well over 2 hours travel by train.

recent history????

Adam Baker@AdamBakerBCFC18 Sep

Here's a stat for you. Saturday will be #BristolCity's biggest away following since November 2009 (West Brom). Currently 2,262 tickets sold.

2007/8 plus recent history would span back 10 years not 4... try harder next time petal.

Coventry 3401

Leicester 3019

Forest 4856

Sheffield Wednesday 4626

And many others where we have gone like 4,192 to Reading etc.

Oh and lets not forget the 2800 who travelled to Newcastle so it kind of blows your theory out of the water that we don't travel to so called big clubs in big numbers because we are apparently 'scared'. That was the point you trying to make was it not?

2007/8 plus recent history would span back 10 years not 4... try harder next time petal.

Coventry 3401

Leicester 3019

Forest 4856

Sheffield Wednesday 4626

Oh and lets not forget the 2800 who travelled to Newcastle so it kind of blows your theory out of the water that we don't travel to so called big clubs in big numbers because we are apparently 'scared'. That was the point you trying to make was it not?

Recent history can be what you want it to be. I can remember us taking 3000 up to Leeds for a evening cup game 7 or 8 years ago. Over 6000 to Fulham 3/4 years ago. Over 8000 to Man Utd in the cup around 10 years ago and if memory serve me right Gas took 8000 to Derby for a cup game around the same time

Chum

Coventry 3401

Leicester 3019

Forest 4856

Sheffield Wednesday 4626

BCFC Supporters Page@BCFC_Supporters19h

Just over 400 tickets sold for Southampton away. #BristolCity

Recent history can be what you want it to be. I can remember us taking 3000 up to Leeds for a evening cup game 7 or 8 years ago. Over 6000 to Fulham 3/4 years ago. Over 8000 to Man Utd in the cup around 10 years ago and if memory serve me right Gas took 8000 to Derby for a cup game around the same time

Chum

Again well done, that's cup games... any clubs going to a premier league team would do that. Am I meant to be impressed?

Maybe that's because we have virtually sold out your hole. Money is a lot tighter nowadays.

Another 8000 glory supporters against Chelsea then? Wonder where they'll be for your next home game?

Watching Man United on TV like many Swindle 'fans' I know. They're all Swindle fans when BCFC come to town and they're all Swindle fans when they get a big game in the cups. It's amazing how quiet they all are when they struggle.

Maybe that's because we have virtually sold out your hole. Money is a lot tighter nowadays.

Another 8000 glory supporters against Chelsea then? Wonder where they'll be for your next home game?

Money is tight all around but we still took 2000 to Wolves with two home games coming up but as your mongos keep saying your a massive club so as a percentage your support should be far greater. My guess is you have lootballots of trouble makers who turn up for the big games home & away but we have many more genuine supporters who travel by travel coaches etc and just go for the football

Archived