IGNORED

St Jude's Storm - Match Day Thread

Abraham Romanovich

Impressive knowledge mind all though I have no idea what the first half of that meant

Just basically there is a high chance they may form says some big massive computer.

We are currently experiencing the classic calm before the storm as is everywhere, this was on the computer generated models. 

image1_zps1127068a.jpg

That's nothing. The wind has robbed me of half me space station. We'll have to redouble our efforts. The chief is gonna be furious, he had plans for shooting his big laser beam at Horfield tomorrow.

God, I hope the busses aren't late tomorrow, he'll be in an even worse mood if that happens.

DeathStar2.jpg

That's nothing. The wind has robbed me of half me space station. We'll have to redouble our efforts. The chief is gonna be furious, he had plans for shooting his big laser beam at Horfield tomorrow.

God, I hope the busses aren't late tomorrow, he'll be in an even worse mood if that happens.

DeathStar2.jpg

Can't see that stadium design getting passed the NIMBY's.

Has the club storm proofed the ticketing system?

To think, many here won't remember the 87 storm. I'm old. I remember the single glazed windows flexing. I was waiting for my bedroom window to go pop.

I was 14 and I don't remember it. Mind you I was probably high that day.

Archived