IGNORED

St Jude's Storm - Match Day Thread

Abraham Romanovich

To think, many here won't remember the 87 storm. I'm old. I remember the single glazed windows flexing. I was waiting for my bedroom window to go pop.

Same here. I remember playing football at the Grange School during the day of the storm. We had one of those flyaway "Wembley" plastic balls. If you kicked it up in the air, it stayed up there for about 5 minutes swirling about.

Same here. I remember playing football at the Grange School during the day of the storm. We had one of those flyaway "Wembley" plastic balls. If you kicked it up in the air, it stayed up there for about 5 minutes swirling about.

Every kid on the block had Roberto Carlos-like free kick taking skills when the old "Wembley" balls were being used down the park.

And then a dog would bite throiugh it and everyone would go home and watch Grange Hill. Happy days.

I'm dancing around my living room,

PUT YOUR LEFT LEG IN

LEFT LEG OUT

IN OUT

IN OUT

YOU SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT

"YOU DO THE DZIEKANOWSKI"

AND YOU TURN AROUND

THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT

Now what Is this storm people are talking about?

I can't believe you make light of such a serious situation.

You may not know this, but the man who wrote 'The Hokey Kockey' died on Tuesday after a long illness.

Whilst his family are pleased he is no longer suffering, they were distressed at the sight of the undertaker putting his body in the coffin.

Archived