IGNORED

Road-Rage Corner

Sailing down the outside of a queue, knowing you need to join it is not acceptable - sometimes you may not realise you need to join it but I'm quite sure this doesn't cover the dozens of drivers that do it on congested motorways and larger A roads.

It shortens the queue.  All you need to do is filter in alternately. People who straddle two lanes to stop you driving down an empty carriageway just because i filters into one later do my 'kin head in.. Ignorant *******.

It shortens the queue.  All you need to do is filter in alternately. People who straddle two lanes to stop you driving down an empty carriageway just because i filters into one later do my 'kin head in.. Ignorant *******.

We do it 'cause we're British. We form orderly queues. We don't push in.

Technically though you're correct. All it needs is the Highway Agency use some intelligence - feed the traffic into a 'neutral' mid lane and arrow alternate lanes into the mid lane. Blatantly obvious, but beyond the boffins. People will soon learn. I've actually seen fist fights in dual carriageways due to (perceived) queue jumpers.

Tossers who leave it to the very last minute to try and get off the motorway and try and cut in.  No you don't matey, you are off to the next junction if I am on the outside lane of the slip road :)

• Admin

People who are frightened to death to use bus lanes even though they have designated times for use. The one on wells road and bath road a good example. 7 - 10 a.m and 4.30 - 6.30 p.m the sign says. It's simple, that's when you can't use it. Any other time use the fucking thing and don't cut in at the last minute

I'm glad I'm not the only one who would like to see these moronic fools ritually slaughtered and hung on a gibbet at the start of the bus lane, to warn other blind dumb asses of their likely fate for not driving in the 'bus lane' when it isn't actually one!!!

They make my blood boil, had a few run in's with such blind, dumb ass morons on the Well's road.

When I was learning to drive my instructor taught me if the bus line is not in operation then it must be used? The millions of roundabouts In Swindon made me rage today plus the morons driving 90 mph + on the motorway in really heavy rain today Where it was impossible to see a couple of car lengths ahead. I actually had a thought if I drove further down the mway and saw these cars in a barrier I would simply drive on. Drive to the bloody conditions and stop putting others lives at risk. Even f1 cars don't race in extreme rain so how someone thinks it's safe to go 90 mph + in a road car with kots of standing water and spray is beyond me. Idiots the lot if them. Maybe as these idiots are so stupid to understand that driving fast in heavy rain can kill then it needs signs spelling it out. Also makes me laugh people are willing to risk their lives by going fast just so they can get there faster. No point in driving fast if you end up coming off the motorway in a body bag.

No-one has yet mentioned horses.

As I live in a rural area meeting horses and their 95% female riders is the biggest pain in the arse. They ride two abreast on narrow roads, wave patronisingly to tell you to slow down. One of them called me a ******* moron as I drove past. I stopped the car,leapt out and had a blazing row with her the bitch. I pointed out that they ignore the very underused bridle way preferring to clog up the road and piss everyone off. Nor do they pay road tax.

They also allow their horses to shit on the road and I once found a cylindrical pile of horse dung at the top of my drive. Talk about irritating....

As I live in a rural area meeting horses and their 95% female riders is the biggest pain in the arse. They ride two abreast on narrow roads, wave patronisingly to tell you to slow down. One of them called me a ******* moron as I drove past. I stopped the car,leapt out and had a blazing row with her the bitch. I pointed out that they ignore the very underused bridle way preferring to clog up the road and piss everyone off. Nor do they pay road tax.

They also allow their horses to shit on the road and I once found a cylindrical pile of horse dung at the top of my drive. Talk about irritating....

Scoop it up and put it on your compost heap. Very good for the garden.

Cyclists, often to be seen with a huge queue of traffic behind them unwilling to pass, who insist on using the road even when there is a perfectly good cycle track available close by.

I'm noticing more and more of them on the ring road, yet there is a cycle path that literally runs alongside it.

One was even spotted on the M5 last week!

I agree on the horses thing but what's the tax got to do with anything?

People who position their car smack in the middle of the lane at a wide T junction when turning right, meaning cars behind them turning left cannot squeeze past, even though the way is clear for them.

I hate to sound Richard Scudamore here, but the culprits are nearly always women.

You should be ashamed.

Not in the least. There were no school children running about, and I was driving appropriately for the road conditions.

People who position their car smack in the middle of the lane at a wide T junction when turning right, meaning cars behind them turning left cannot squeeze past, even though the way is clear for them.

I hate to sound Richard Scudamore here, but the culprits are nearly always women.

As a woman, that drives me mad too.

People's spacial awareness also pisses me off. I usually end up shouting "There's enough room to get a bus through there!" At people who are sat waiting for whatever is coming the other way to pass. Aargh!

I agree on the horses thing but what's the tax got to do with anything?

They shouldn't be on the roads causing problems for motorists. Around my area there are three decent bridle ways but they choose to ignore them.

Inconsiderate if you ask me.

Cyclists, often to be seen with a huge queue of traffic behind them unwilling to pass, who insist on using the road even when there is a perfectly good cycle track available close by.

U had a blazing arguement the other day for this exact same reason. I was driving down past filton airfield where there is a cycle path on the pavement but instead this idiot wanted to drive down the road which caused me to slow down to 5mph as I couldn't pass. When I did pass him after exchanging a few words I then got as close to the kerb as I could and drove really slow so he knew how I felt. Maybe would have been better forbhim to use the cycle path.

Horses, mopeds or cyclists two-a-breast on the road.

Middle lane motorway hogging.

Staying at a constant speed through several different speed zones.

Driving too close to the vehicle in front.

Changing lane and indicating at the same time - those need to understand what an 'indication' actually is, *****. Why change lane and indicate AT THE SAME TIME?! Arrogance or ignorance? Nah, more like dumb asses.

Pedestrians who don't look when walking across a junction or turning.

Those who brake, then indicate to turn off (*****s).

Negligent use of main beam, forgetting about on-coming drivers or those in front of you.

I'm sure there is more....

Excuse me Dollymarie ..........

CUT-OUT the swearing will you?

:disapointed2se:

I suggest you award yourself a few or your 'warning points'.

Any more of that, and you WILL be getting a smacked bottom, young lady.

:nono:

TFR

People who drive at 40 mph, whether the limit is 20, 30, 50 or 70. I assume 40 is 'nice and comfortable'.

******sters who drive down the A38 at Redhill at 25mph incase their brakes fail. 25 in a 50 limit??   :igiveup:

WOMEN, who can out road-rage a fully grown man e.g. Dollymarie.

Dead foxes who cause you to swerve into oncoming traffic - 'cos you don't want intestines up the side of your car .............

Excuse me Dollymarie ..........

CUT-OUT the swearing will you?

:disapointed2se:

I suggest you award yourself a few or your 'warning points'.

Any more of that, and you WILL be getting a smacked bottom, young lady.

:nono:

TFR

I've edited it for her in the interests of fairness. In her defence mods and admin can write what we want and the swear filter doesn't pick it up so it appeared uncensored, probably without her realising (even though we know what she meant and agree with her). Look I can say Scunthorpe, but as you can't it's only fair we don't either, S****horpe!

Archived