IGNORED

England Vs India Test Series

Monkeh

Still convinced we need an out and out spinner, harsh after his knock last game but I think it has to be Ali dropped, you need Stokes in as the extra seamer and Ali has been very expensive.

I'd be looking more along the lines of 

Cook, Robson, Ballance, Bell, Root, Stokes, Prior, Broad, Plunkett, Anderson and then add your spinner for whatever number they'd bat, I'd go with either Borthwick or Kerrigan tbh, it was harsh for him to be dropped after 1 test, was bound to be nervous and it being an ashes test as well. Two dark horse shouts being Adam Riley and George Dockrell.

Who, in fact, is Irish!

I think this second Moore's era of not playing your best team is going to damage us and especially the seamers for years to come. He's gone for a nice user friendly xi when KP and Monty should certainly be in the team, Monty especially with a serious lack of any alternative.

Monty can't even get in the Essex team at the minute!!!

The bastard offspring of Warne and Murali would have struggled on that pitch, it was dead as a dodo

Monty can't even get in the Essex team at the minute!!!

The bastard offspring of Warne and Murali would have struggled on that pitch, it was dead as a dodo

Dead as a dodo will be our seamers unless they are given some help. Anderson bowled 38 overs which is way too many anyway but with this ridiculous schedule of these test matches it is sheer madness.

Dead as a dodo will be our seamers unless they are given some help. Anderson bowled 38 overs which is way too many anyway but with this ridiculous schedule of these test matches it is sheer madness.

Well indeed, but none of them bowled particularly intelligently to last Indian pair so who's fault is that? Ali isn't a front line spinner but I don't think a front line spinner would really have done any better in context ofthe conditions

Archived