IGNORED

Purple & Lime 3Rd Kit Confirmed!

BUTOR

Firstly, why the **** would anyone iron a football shirt?!

Secondly, I've shown the purple and line kit to numerous mates who support othe teams and it been a universal thumbs up ( apart from the missus who thought it looked "bloody stupid". I'll be ordering one tomorrow

Secondly, I've shown the purple and line kit to numerous mates who support othe teams and it been a universal thumbs up ( apart from the missus who thought it looked "bloody stupid". I'll be ordering one tomorrow

So will I...

PURPLE AND LIME

PURPLE AND LIME

IT'S ABOUT ******* TIME

IT'S PURPLE AND LIME

Doesn't that count as a Yes vote?

Me too, especially for the quality & feel of the material

Just kicked off against the Blades, BBC sport said

1. KICK-OFF - Sheff Utd 0-0 Bristol City
  2. Game on! League One is go for another year. Bristol City mark the occasion with a horrible kit of Ribena purple with green shorts...
Could not agree more, awful kit with only one good memory attached

Haha the hate for it on twitter is hillarious, it's trending.

Ha, ha... Result goes to prove its always good to have something a little bit different to pull out of the locker when needed..

We're having the last laugh right now, trending eh? Presume that means we could claim that Purple & Lime is 'trendy' official.

Just kicked off against the Blades, BBC sport said

1. KICK-OFF - Sheff Utd 0-0 Bristol City
  2. Game on! League One is go for another year. Bristol City mark the occasion with a horrible kit of Ribena purple with green shorts...
Could not agree more, awful kit with only one good memory attached  2 good memories attached

Updated for you RS.

Archived