IGNORED

Purple & Lime 3Rd Kit Confirmed!

BUTOR

Good job im an xxl then! Woo, how many left? Going to head down in a moment.

At least a dozen but more stock out the back if you ask at the till. More stock of kids and xxl that is. I got the last pro-fit ones in the sizes I wanted for me and Pigsmightfly

apologies in advance as I can't be arsed to trawl through the whole thread....

Any news of when it will be available online?

I wasn't going to get one but having since shown a picture of it to the Mrs and been told "You aren't buying that, I won't be seen in public with you in that, I'll never let you wear it etc etc I thought I might test these theories.  :innocent06:

Any previous match kit, not training wear. I used one from 2007/08 without any issues.

I've got a white one with the red details which all the decals are coming off, that I'd want to use. Shame the train trip to Bristol is more than 10 quid. I'll save it for a future occasion (perhaps when I buy a future kit), cheers!

What are they doing with the kits, Africa?

I've got a white one with the red details which all the decals are coming off, that I'd want to use. Shame the train trip to Bristol is more than 10 quid. I'll save it for a future occasion (perhaps when I buy a future kit), cheers!

What are they doing with the kits, Africa?

I took down an old puma one with the sponsorship on front peeling off without any qualms at all.

Archived