IGNORED

Purple & Lime 3Rd Kit Confirmed!

BUTOR

Dug my scarf out.. 20 years on its back in trend :yes:

BuYU4uZIQAAWI1v.jpg

I have one of those scarves as well! Great memories wearing it to school, a school deep in Gas territory side of Bristol.

Tom, you mentioned there are Pro Fit available, are they in all sizes?

Given this is megastore only would anybody like to help about a London based exile... I'd really love a Profit medium for my collection so I'll pay the postage (and a drink for you!) ontop of the shirt cost if somebody going very first thing would pick me one up and then post it to London for me sometime later this week? I can wire you the money tonight.

Cheers

I have one of those scarves as well! Great memories wearing it to school, a school deep in Gas territory side of Bristol.

Tom, you mentioned there are Pro Fit available, are they in all sizes?

Given this is megastore only would anybody like to help about a London based exile... I'd really love a Profit medium for my collection so I'll pay the postage (and a drink for you!) ontop of the shirt cost if somebody going very first thing would pick me one up and then post it to London for me sometime later this week? I can wire you the money tonight.

Cheers

Shout if nobody has offered. I can't go until about 10:30 tomorrow

No, trust me you're not. I think a fat person in it will look like Barney the dinosaur !

To be fair you've moaned about every little thing to do with every kit. Price, colours, quality.....and you appear to be in a very, very small minority. You can't please everyone, but I'd say overall the new kits are a huge success. If you don't like the colour scheme, don't buy it!

The club haven't brought this back because for it's fashion appeal, it's because it has a particular sentimental value if you like, to a certain section of the fan base.

I think the purple and lime kit is going to be very popular, think it might give the home and away kit a job to keep up. People I know have been a bit indifferent about them but loving this.

I guess it's nostalgia or wanting to be different but united at the same time. Great move by the club, will be a good earner for them too. I hope they can keep up with demand.

As previously mentioned, I'm a London exile, so I thought I'd give it a whirl ringing up first thing to see if I could buy over the phone.

I rang at 8.55 on the off chance they might answer the phone early, and they did. A very helpful man said they had a very limited amount of 'Profit' in most popular sizes, and within a few minutes I'd bought and paid for one. 'very happy man here, just got to wait for it to arrive here in a few days! :)

Archived