IGNORED

Purple & Lime 3Rd Kit Confirmed!

BUTOR

First official news has gone onto the website just now, I'm guessing it will be official before 12

or they are waiting to reveal a new signing who will be wearing the new top :)

I made that up I'm not itk

I just hope they stop the seemingly dictated policy of having the top button on the kit done up. Fielding looks like a player from the Victorian era in that news story!

its not dictaited its players choice, in the friendlys a fair few had it undone, for photo's its going to be done up so people look smart,

I like it, brought back an old peeling white puma shirt to trade in so now i have to decide if i go just purple or purple and a white to take back to Australia with me!

To be fair its between black or purple for the 3rd kit as we've not really got too much history in any other colours, id like us to probably stick with this seasons colours every season, maybe mixing in the black 3rd shirt every now and then to give purple a little rest.

I was one of the cheery souls that kept going ... For one good night there are too mnay awful nil nils and a comic walk out by City fans at half time at Pompey. Never celebrate abject mediocrity.

Yeh **** the young kids and U21s who want a purple shirt, this old man remembers a 0-0 draw in the rain on a cold Tuesday night v Chester.

They should have been born earlier if they wanted a purple shirt. Tough luck the little *****s.

Yeh **** the young kids and U21s who want a purple shirt, this old man remembers a 0-0 draw in the rain on a cold Tuesday night v Chester.

They should have been born earlier if they wanted a purple shirt. Tough luck the little *****s.

Typical kids, never think anything through.

Although the era was largly dire, City still played every league game in the purple and lime in a higher flight than we are now - I think.

When Birmingham qualified for Europe, they had a yelllow "european away shirt" I'm sure they only put 300 on sale and they sold out; (increase demand by saying there are only a limited stock and fans will try and buy them even if they aren't sure)

It's late in the summer for announcing/releasing from an exiles point of view - I appreciate it is smaller scale than signing a player and that could happen right up until 4pm friday and still play him on saturday

I was genuinely pleased to see that the home shirts had sold out and they were waitng a new order when I was in the shop because it suggests they have gone down well

Russell Oz:

I had no money.

I sorted the defence out.

I kept them up.

I got booed when I scored.

I was even blamed for the state of the away kit.

Watch out Mr Cotterill those colours are hexed.

Beat Liverpool at Anfield

Best league position since the D1 days.

But yeah, it was god awful to watch!

This is from bcfctweets and also appears on the official site, and also has a link that does not work.

WjrBICrz_normal.jpeg

@bcfctweetsNEWS: @Bristol_Sport agree pouring rights for Ashton Gate. Full details here: http://t.co/fWbSnbS31I

I took a screenshot from the official site this morning and posted it here, it then disappeared.

I'm a jar of cider... do I not look like something people can trust?

This is from bcfctweets and also appears on the official site, and also has a link that does not work.

WjrBICrz_normal.jpeg

@bcfctweetsNEWS: @Bristol_Sport agree pouring rights for Ashton Gate. Full details here: http://t.co/fWbSnbS31I

I took a screenshot from the official site this morning and posted it here, it then disappeared.

I'm a jar of cider... do I not look like something people can trust?

the club prob asked for it to be removed as it wasn;t meant to be released yet,

Archived