IGNORED

Purple & Lime 3Rd Kit Confirmed!

BUTOR

Yeh **** the young kids and U21s who want a purple shirt, this old man remembers a 0-0 draw in the rain on a cold Tuesday night v Chester.

They should have been born earlier if they wanted a purple shirt. Tough luck the little *****s.

Yes I will show my son who is in the target market age a picture of Russell Osman and he will say "No way look at his hair."

He could also learn about how mind numbingly boring Bristol City were and why fans deserted teh c.lub in droves.

Like Dallas and shoulder pads some things are better left in the past.

Chester escaped a proper Bristol City boring I think. Lucky Chester.

Yes I will show my son who is in the target market age a picture of Russell Osman and he will say "No way look at his hair."

He could also learn about how mind numbingly boring Bristol City were and why fans deserted teh c.lub in droves.

Like Dallas and shoulder pads some things are better left in the past.

Chester escaped a proper Bristol City boring I think. Lucky Chester.

Did someone do a wee on your Sugar Puffs this morning poppet?

Lighten up man, it's a shirt. That's all, a shirt. Bigger things going on to be bothered so much by a shirt that won't get worn very often

That said, I'm looking forward to seeing 'Cowshed 69' on the back of a purple and lime shirt down the Gate this season......

Was down the gate about 10.30 today and weren't any purple on display, only had a few red and only in large so I think they must be selling well although I have to say up close don't think they look so good, ( just my opinion). Whilst there I had a scan in the ground and it looks really strange with no Eastend there but I thought the pitch is looking pretty good

Archived