IGNORED

Purple & Lime 3Rd Kit Confirmed!

BUTOR

I'm in here now. Stock is almost gone (I'm not kidding) unless you are xxl. (A tiny amount of other sizes left too)

More stock coming in next week. A week today they said.

Would you like to give us your measurements? (Purely for reference purposes of course)

City in 'Marketing Masterpiece' shocker.

Fair play to them, the timing and judgement on this is the most impressed I've been since eff knows when.

Fancied some shorts, maybe even a first shirt I over ten years. Shall wajt for the Spring Sales.

First ever City shirt was the Thorn Security purple and lime one, seems to have shrunk though.

The girlfriend snuck out & bought me one of these bless her. First time I've had a replica shirt in years had a few adidas training tops at the end of season but I actually think the new ones are better quality, and not made of that clingy material that falls lovely on those of us with a cider belly! A lot more attention to detail aswell with "the robins" stiched in different places. Not sure the rsg logo will stay on after a few washes but suppose that is a bonus! Thumbs up from me retro design & clearly listened to the fans

The girlfriend snuck out & bought me one of these bless her. First time I've had a replica shirt in years had a few adidas training tops at the end of season but I actually think the new ones are better quality, and not made of that clingy material that falls lovely on those of us with a cider belly! A lot more attention to detail aswell with "the robins" stiched in different places. Not sure the rsg logo will stay on after a few washes but suppose that is a bonus! Thumbs up from me retro design & clearly listened to the fans

Turn shirt inside out and iron over the rsg logo

Turn shirt inside out and iron over the rsg logo

Is that to increase the length of time the logo stays on the shirt?

I never ever Iron football shirts, there's no need surely?

I have hundreds of other teams shirts too, collected from end of season bargain bins and only use them to play in. The only one (including city shirts) I've had trouble with the sponsor after washes was a Milwall shirt from 2005 (ish) bought around 2007/8 - even the naff TFG shirt from our 05-06 season only lost its sponsor after extensive use and streching over hoodies.

Big question for CITYAREREDANDWHITE - does ironing the inside of a shirt prolong its life?

Is that to increase the length of time the logo stays on the shirt?

I never ever Iron football shirts, there's no need surely?

I have hundreds of other teams shirts too, collected from end of season bargain bins and only use them to play in. The only one (including city shirts) I've had trouble with the sponsor after washes was a Milwall shirt from 2005 (ish) bought around 2007/8 - even the naff TFG shirt from our 05-06 season only lost its sponsor after extensive use and streching over hoodies.

Big question for CITYAREREDANDWHITE - does ironing the inside of a shirt prolong its life?

Well I've always ironed football shirts inside out, when ever I've had to. Make sure that you don't iron to hard or to long as the material is easy burnt.

Well I've always ironed football shirts inside out, when ever I've had to. Make sure that you don't iron to hard or to long as the material is easy burnt.

OK, I'll be the domestic godess.....

Turn the shirt inside out and use a tea towel between the iron and the shirt, should stop from damaging the shirt material, just don't leave it on too long as CARAW says above. :ph34r:

Put a tea towel (clean, obviously) over the shirt, once inside out.

Then iron over the tea towel.

That'll give you the leeway required to ensure you don't burn any fabric or damage the sponsor when ironing it.

Ohhh, look at me - all domesticated and shit....

Archived