IGNORED

Purple & Lime 3Rd Kit Confirmed!

BUTOR

UNAN Managua have twice come close to promotion to the first division, their first time in 2008/2009 they lost a first division/second division playoff series against Real Madriz 7-2 on aggregate. During the 2012 Clausura season they won their first second division title and won the right to play for promotion against the apertura champion Xilotepelt, however for the second time in their history they lost the series - on aggregate.

UNAN won their second Segunda Division title defeating to win the Apertura 2013 title and althoguh they didn't win the Clausura title, since the champions were Real Esteli F.C. feeder side they could not be promoted so therefore UNAN Managua won promotion in their third attempt[].

Sod the purple and lime, i am going to send off for one of their shirts.

Not tomorrow but Friday if the article isn't coming out until tomorrow now?

Well the article that was 'online' briefly this morning about 6am stated tomorrow from 9am. Would be odd if they've pushed it back, surely after all the leaks they could just bring out an article that says it'll be Friday..?

Good stuff, now means I won't be buying 3 replica shirts instead of not buying 2...think of the money I am saving.

In all seriousness, I though it was a dire kit 20 years ago, and I think it is a dire kit today.

Archived