IGNORED

Purple & Lime 3Rd Kit Confirmed!

BUTOR

I love the purple and lime kit...as an Adult I won't be wearing it...but will be finding a way of displaying it...either in a frame with a picture of the 2014/15 League 1 Champions ;-) or on a mannequin in the 'boys den'.

It is one kit that if the Club was clever, could be used as making us stand out and it being 'ours'.

In the same way as St Pauli play in Brown, orange and white....using purple and lime continually as our third kit, could be seen as a good move.

Looks photo shopped to me, but i expect that's what it will look like it if the rumours are true.

I've seen photos of the rest of the article, doesn't look like its fake not with the amount of people saying they saw it too.

Won't believe it till I see it on the official site. Don't see why the club would pull the 'exclusive news' down so soon after posting it up.

Still, can't deny that the strip does look class. I will be buying one if it is genuine.

If its a hoax, someone has far too much time on their hands!

Won't believe it till I see it on the official site. Don't see why the club would pull the 'exclusive news' down so soon after posting it up.

Still, can't deny that the strip does look class. I will be buying one if it is genuine.

it was on the offical site, the web provider posted it before they actually should of, I expect there was some other news to go with it,

no hoax -saw it with my own eyes between 6 and 7 -then it went again -it will be back!

Surely this is just demostrates how much being in charge of the manufacture & supply chain of our own shirts benefits the club and fans? I assume there'd have been no way we could've done this under an Adidas or Puma contract.

Even if it's not, as pessimistically predicted by a/the naysayer(s), a roaring success in terms of sales, it's great to see the club doing something different, listening to the fans and being prepared to take a risk.

I think a 20th Anniversary edition is a great idea, those that somehow or other saw the game up at Anfield will always remember that kit! And, as more positively mentioned on here, it's a great kit for the collectors.

#purpleandlime

Archived