IGNORED

Cotterill: Legend

AshtonGreat

Looking at the goals today, one was a penalty the other was a scrambled goal scored on the line, defence does look shakey at times I'd like to see 4 at the back personally.

You want us to change our formation, now..?!

17 games unbeaten and top of the league..?? Jeez!

The second Wes didnt track his player or even attempt to intercept , was right in front of me , frankie saved first effort but rebounded straight to doyle . No need to changr anything , some people forget there are two teams on the pitch

You want us to change our formation, now..?!

17 games unbeaten and top of the league..?? Jeez!

Just my opinion, when we changed to 4-4-2 it came across (reading online) we seemed a lot more stable, granted we're doing phenomenally well 3 at the back just doesn't seem that safe to me.. But thats probably why I'm not a Football Manager! 

Just my opinion, when we changed to 4-4-2 it came across (reading online) we seemed a lot more stable, granted we're doing phenomenally well 3 at the back just doesn't seem that safe to me.. But thats probably why I'm not a Football Manager!

You weren't even there..?!

Let this seasons stats tell you, we don't need to change our formation!

When you score 3 goals a game you are always going to concede a few.

Today 1 was a pen and the other was down to a 19 year old not knowing how to track his man.

Other than that we were second best most of today but still didn't really look like conceding.

Actually changing shape nearly cost us 2 points IMO.

Forming opinions on tactics based solely on what you've read online is not the best way to give those opinions credibility.

The fact is the 3-5-2 formation we have used this season has yet to result in a situation where the other team has scored more goals than us. I'm not sure if there could be a bigger endorsement for a formation. Who cares if we don't keep a clean sheet if we score three goals week in week out?

Don't change a thing.

I was there and IMO we were worse with 4-4-2.

Changing shape was necessary at the time and give Chesterfield some credit for making the most of the re-shuffle. They might well of been horrible bar stewards but they put in a decent performance and only conceded the points in injury time.

If I was a Spiriteite fan I'd be feeling very aggrieved.

Changing shape was necessary at the time and give Chesterfield some credit for making the most of the re-shuffle. They might well of been horrible bar stewards but they put in a decent performance and only conceded the points in injury time.

I was a Spiriteite fan I'd be feeling very aggrieved.

I thought you didn't go either..?

We were the worst we've been at home all season playing 4-4-2 today. In fact we only won the game because we went back to 3-5-2 for the last 5-10 mins.

Archived