IGNORED

Cotterill: Legend

AshtonGreat

There certainly seems a close correlation between those currently offering "constructive criticism" and those most vociferous in opposition to Cotterill's appointment.

Indeed. Some people in life simply can't accept that they made an error of judgement.

Indeed. Some people in life simply can't accept that they made an error of judgement.

I think I did. He didn't appeal as a personality and was not particularly known for the brand of football we are playing now.

I thought he was being brought in as a quick fix to keep us up. 100% respect to him for turning us around, changing my opinion of him and getting us playing the best football we have played in years.

Football is as much a game of opinions as it is 2 halves.

He's doing a good job, but City are also getting the luck. No massive injury concerns (although it was sad to see Korey Smith lost to injury after putting in some really decent performances).

Trouble is....as we all know.....If suddenly we go 10 games without a win....Steve Cotterill will be just as "useless" as the rest. This is the trouble with football fans in general....they are like sheep. One minute all creaming over their manager, then next minute it's "Sack the Manager", "Sack the Board" etc etc.

People have short memories.

I think he has done a great job in a short space of time, but everything has fallen into place recently. He has yet to come through a lull where the responsibility lies directly with him to resolve. Only then will we see how strong he is.

My money is on him riding it out personally. He appears to be a very decent man manager from what I have witnessed so far. He has only got to upset the wrong player though and suddenly management can seem like a very isolated place.

Archived