IGNORED

Gj - Is The End Nigh?

Phileas Fogg

I wish I could agree about the Wilson years, I have never looked upon them in the same way as others have, when we were good we were very good, when were average we were porous at the back, when we were poor we were shit, wasted a lot of money and allowed the club to become alcoholics unanimous.

I wasn't on about the football, but about the length of time the manager was there.  There was a 8 game period under him that were were just awesome, paying 3 5 2.  Best we have ever played imo, if we carried that through we would have decimated the division, it was the season before we went defensive.

unfortunately he let the ball drop every season by not reigning in his players

I went round the country watching Wilsons team as a 14/15 year old kid and we played some unbelievable football. When it mattered though under Wilson, we bottled it big time. I was 18/19 under Johnson and that 18 months from promotion too playoffs was the most fun ive ever had supporting City, i tell the younger lads, enjoy this season as its special. At the end of the day, we were like Raheem Stirling under Wilson, exciting but we always flopped. 

That day in Cardiff vs Brighton was the worst day ive had supporting City. It was gutless. Hull was horrible but at least we had a right go. GJ ****** it putting Marv RB and we left Orr on and watch the goal Windass scored. He ducked. Purely because he souldnt of been on the pitch. GJ gave us amazing times and ill never forget that. Watching City during that 18 months was amazing, something we are only sampling now. Never forget that.

Archived