IGNORED

Cricket World Cup

Super

Where does this England team go from here? Something big has to change or we might as well not bother with 50 over cricket. You could see this coming from about 10 overs in as they let the spinners dictate terms then starting giving away wickets.

For me, only Ali, Root and Buttler should be guaranteed their place in the next squad, maybe give Hales and Woakes the benefit of the doubt

Where does this England team go from here? Something big has to change or we might as well not bother with 50 over cricket. You could see this coming from about 10 overs in as they let the spinners dictate terms then starting giving away wickets.

For me, only Ali, Root and Buttler should be guaranteed their place in the next squad, maybe give Hales and Woakes the benefit of the doubt

Home for starters.

From the top - Giles Clarke and the rest of the morons at the top of the ECB need to go.

Moores wasn't great 7 years ago. He's worse now.

We need to start picking players for each format. No more shoehorning players from the test side into ODI and T20. Three separate teams, three separate captains if need be.

Changes made now could salvage the situation - look how Australia turned it around in less than six months?

Will the ECB do anything? Sadly, no.

Peter Moores has now said that 'he will have to look at the data' to know why they lost.  Amazing.  

FFS! I hate all this crap they come out with afterwards. 

Just be man enough to admit your side are crap and deserved to lose after that pathetic display with the bat. Clueless does not even begin to describe that performance with the bat.

Bowlers did a decent enough job in my opinion. Yes, we let them off the hook after having them 99-4 at one stage but Bangladesh are no mugs with the bat and rebuilt their inns well. Something we couldn't do! 

Afghanistan have a very decent bowling attack, would not be at all surprised to see them do a number on us as well. 

Archived