IGNORED

Cricket World Cup

Super

To be replaced by who? Just said on Sky that none of the top coaches actually want the England job.

Valid point to be fair. Even Ashley Giles seems more attractive now than Moores. I don't know but could we take a gamble and give someone like Collingwood the role alongside an older mentor?

Valid point to be fair. Even Ashley Giles seems more attractive now than Moores. I don't know but could we take a gamble and give someone like Collingwood the role alongside an older mentor?

Good suggestion but it won't happen we're talking the ECB here. To me it's with them that the blame lies.

Surely the players need to take some responsibility though, It is brain dead cricket on the field, we don't do any aspect of the game very well! Yes the ECB are clueless but these players should of been good enough to at least get out of this group.

24 hours on and I am still bloody angry!

Not worth it, Super. We're shit at OD cricket, have been for years, and will be for years to come

I'm still not sure why anyone in authority thought Moores was the correct choice now, when he wasn't when he was first appointed. As others have said though, who would want the job?

Not worth it, Super. We're shit at OD cricket, have been for years, and will be for years to come

I'm still not sure why anyone in authority thought Moores was the correct choice now, when he wasn't when he was first appointed. As others have said though, who would want the job?

I know mate. Just knowing that we have prepared for four bloody years, just to be embarrassed and humiliated.

As others have said, England's approach to ODIs is archaic. Buttler would get into most international sides and you can be sure they'd put him near the top of the order. Too many nice test players and not enough hitters. It's fine having one opening or at 3 or 4 but you can't carry several of them anymore, you need to score big to win games. That being said, you could argue that we bat Kevin O'Brien too low as well.

On another note, I fear for Ireland's chances of progression now too. Bloody South Africa losing to Pakistan! Our net run rate is horrible (should have wrapped up wins against the West Indies and UAE much more easily but there you go) so unless we beat Pakistan again or there's a no result (which isn't the way you'd like to go through) I see no hope of progress. It would be a shame but a positive tournament overall with another test scalp.

I didn't expect India to be so dominant in that group, but we'll see what they're made of when we get to the knockout rounds.

I know mate. Just knowing that we have prepared for four bloody years, just to be embarrassed and humiliated.

I'm more concerned with how embarrassed and humiliated we will be in the Ashes this summer

That's proper cricket, if their bowlers stay fit we are in a lot of trouble

I'm more concerned with how embarrassed and humiliated we will be in the Ashes this summer

That's proper cricket, if their bowlers stay fit we are in a lot of trouble

We will get stuffed, luckily the weather should be bad enough for us to avoid a whitewash.

the ECB will just bury their heads in the sand and say there is no problem and Moores will continue as coach until after we've been white washed in the ashes,

England have no plan, no leadership and no bottle,

We need 3 coachs one for each format of the ground

we need to scarp central contracts

we need to actually pick our best players for each format of the game not just the test side

we need to reformat our county game

we need to stand up to the broadcasters and get our game in order and not bend over and take it for a couple of extra quid

we need a EPL like the IPL

the ECB will just bury their heads in the sand and say there is no problem and Moores will continue as coach until after we've been white washed in the ashes,

England have no plan, no leadership and no bottle,

We need 3 coachs one for each format of the ground

we need to scarp central contracts

we need to actually pick our best players for each format of the game not just the test side

we need to reformat our county game

we need to stand up to the broadcasters and get our game in order and not bend over and take it for a couple of extra quid

we need a EPL like the IPL

I cant see the bottom one happening, there was huge uproar when Warwickshire changed to Birmingham last season... thing is do you break county club traditon for a more franchise look?

Carberry was interesting on the The Verdict talking about England wanting to reach specifc targets like 40 of the first 10.... forget stats just smash 60 or 70 ffs!

The Kiwi's to have an exceptially talented squad of players and probably for the first time they have depth in all departments.

They've always had a number of talented cricketers but have lacked enough of them at the same time to be a real force in either test match cricket or the one day game but not currently.

Fair play to them.

The Kiwi's to have an exceptially talented squad of players and probably for the first time they have depth in all departments.

They've always had a number of talented cricketers but have lacked enough of them at the same time to be a real force in either test match cricket or the one day game but not currently.

Fair play to them.

Just feels like it's their time, Robbo

I hope to God they beat Australia or India in the final

Fair play to them.

They also have a fantastic captain, makes a massive difference.

Archived