IGNORED

Bristol Sport To Release Stadium Fly-Through Video

CyderInACan

First impressions, certainly gives a real sense of the scale of it. Maybe focuses on the experiences from a corporate perspective rather more than the fans experience, but I suspect that is the market for the video. Difficult not to get the odd goose bump.

I did have to smile that whoever made this seems to show every fan standing up waving a flag! Obviously that was not covered sufficiently in the brief...

Really impressed with that, it looks like the new eastend could be a decent home end and I was one of the sceptical ones before.

The new Williams looks really impressive.

With the corners slightly filled in, the seperate Atyeo and massive Williams it stops it looking bowl like, so a thumbs up from me.

Really impressed with that, it looks like the new eastend could be a decent home end and I was one of the sceptical ones before.

The new Williams looks really impressive.

With the corners slightly filled in, the seperate Atyeo and massive Williams it stops it looking bowl like, so a thumbs up from me.

Was just thinking that. Lots of work to do to bring the building alive with the fans still, but you know what, the old girl looks like she might have a bit of character, not just another bowl.

Archived