IGNORED

Bristol Sport To Release Stadium Fly-Through Video

CyderInACan

Very, very impressive. My only gripe is the Atyeo / Dolman corner, surely something is going in there?

Superb, slick, professional video and we should be very proud of our new home. That new Williams / West stand is ginormous!!

Bit snookered for now really, but in a odd way the quirkyness kind of adds to it.

Nice. Looks impressive.

Always thought the relationship between Williams/Dolman and the Park End would look a bit awkward ... and it does. However, nice to see standing and flags allowed... so that'll more than compensate for any detailed design concerns!

Thank you Steve Lansdown.

Very, very impressive. My only gripe is the Atyeo / Dolman corner, surely something is going in there?

Superb, slick, professional video and we should be very proud of our new home. That new Williams / West stand is ginormous!!

They can't put seats in there as the dolman pillars would mean people wouldn't see much. Unless they did a huge rework to cantilever that end of the stand its not really possible.

If they ever pick up he houses on Ashton Road (they might get serious about that if we start to fill the new ground) you can expect an Atyeo Rebuild similar to the South Stand or bigger.

Wow that looks amazing.  Still feel the Atyeo may look a bit out of place.

It is, no doubt. The advantages with the grounds that have grown in an evolutionary way however is they do retain some link back to where it all came from. I quite like that. I can sit in a nice shiny stadium, but still in my minds eye see where I used to be 40 years ago.

That is pretty stunning and an excellent video to show off a fantastic stadium. 

Perhaps the wrong thread to ask but does anyone know what the building is at the end of the Williams/West stand - Atyeo is? I always thought that was gonna be empty. Also it doesn't answer what the grey rectangles are in each corner of the South stand. Advertising maybe???

They can't put seats in there as the dolman pillars would mean people wouldn't see much. Unless they did a huge rework to cantilever that end of the stand its not really possible.

If they ever pick up he houses on Ashton Road (they might get serious about that if we start to fill the new ground) you can expect an Atyeo Rebuild similar to the South Stand or bigger.

I appreciate that bud but if it were closed off in that corner a la West Brom, it would improve the overall appearance imho.

To be fair mate, can you keep it to yourself.And you!

Welcome to the bland new world, folks.

Hope they fill it.

Blimey.

I do understand the legitimate concerns of a range of fans that the 'people' side of this is not right yet, and we could end up with a very vanilla atmosphere, and appreciate the work many like you are doing to try and make sure that does not happen.

But are you suggesting the new build itself is bland? Must confess, do not see that.

Excellent video & the New Ashton Gate should do us proud by the looks of things.

Can someone let me know if the Dolman & South Stand concourses are separated or will we be able to mingle as I thought that was the original idea? Also are the big bland grey rectangles in the South Stand actually TV screens?

Cheers

I would imagine that video will cause more upset than it's worth.

'It doesn't work on Android unless you're a Forever Bristol memeber'

'Why are non season ticket holders not being given a private screening in advance'

'The club have lied to me as whilst I'm not an architect, I know about this sort of thing and it isn't what I wanted'

You get the idea.

How does it go?

You can fool people some of the time.........

Archived