IGNORED

Bristol Sport To Release Stadium Fly-Through Video

CyderInACan

Images seemed to be physiologically incompatible with each other. I'd like to see the archictecs grand design in pencil, off their clip hoard.

Of course, image and perception is all important in the cooperate age.

I thought I saw people stood up waving flags and heard an atmosphere, is this a realistic representation?

Certainly saw the *cough* BullShit logo on the menu in the image of one of the 12 new suites of course.

Did the adidas logo in the video also have you frothing?

Clearly I'm completely on my own in being disappointed by the video which I thought was a lost opportunity.  Turgid music, repetitive images, no real sense of vibrancy or excitement.  I've seen quite a few of these in my time, and thought this was far from the best.  But, hey, I accept it's all down to personal tastes, and I'm looking forward to the revamped stadium.

Everyone's entitled to their view but you ain't half difficult to impress TDP!

I thought it was probably the most polished and professional thing I have ever seen associated with this club! Apart from the stadium itself, the whole presentation gave me a sense that this is a club moving on to a new level. As an aside I also thought the music was very atmospheric and worked really well.

It's a sodding video; more money thrown away by Bristol Sport and it's worked because it has impressed people who like shiny things.

The only thing that matters is what the new ground looks like when finished.

If somebody knocked up a video of our winning the premiership would you be applauding them too?  Or would you actually want to win it for real?

It's a sodding video; more money thrown away by Bristol Sport and it's worked because it has impressed people who like shiny things.

If somebody knocked up a video of our winning the Premier League would you be applauding them too?  Or would you actually want to win it for real?

fans wanted it

Looks fantastic, not sure how many will want to stay in the Ayteo? Or will it be for away fans

About time Bristol had a decent exhibition and concert venue, but also the revenue streams that it will create and help the club run without SL having to keep bailing out on losses

Big thank you to SL

Atyeo will solely be for away fans, it holds enough to cover FA Cup games as well so no need for segregation in the rest of the ground

• SC&T Board Members

Surely the legroom in the new Williams and South stands will be identical and equally spacious?

I'm not sure you can make a judgement on legroom from the video anyway.

South Stand seating rows will be 840mm deep. This compares to just 610mm in parts of the Williams. When I was looking at this for a rail seating document, I didn't enquire about row depths in the new 'Williams', but I imagine they will also be 840mm (the Green Guide recommends at least 800mm for a new build and there seems no logical reason to make them any less spacious than those in the South Stand. The figure will be in the plans, if anyone cares to dig it out).

If somebody knocked up a video of our winning the Premier League would you be applauding them too? Or would you actually want to win it for real?

Why is this video throwing money away? Even if it was throwing money away, it's not at the expense of the club is it, we seem to be doing pretty well last time I looked. Therefore what's the big deal?

You say a video of City winning the prem is pointless cause it won't ever happen (I agree) but you compare your example to this video of the finished ground I.e. It won't happen as well? You might want to check out the current building works going on, it is happening, and it will be great.

fans wanted it

Not strictly the case as from the first fans parliament meeting which involved a stadium fans consultation group, the architects said fly through videos were part of the design package as were any images. When this video did not surface then the fans asked why at meetings.

Not strictly the case as from the first fans parliament meeting which involved a stadium fans consultation group, the architects said fly through videos were part of the design package as also images,when this video did not surface then the fans asked why at meetings.

I thought it was excellent and informative. When I wanted to know about the Dolman exits (no more egress jokes, please), it at least pointed me in the right direction.

Archived