IGNORED

Bristol Sport To Release Stadium Fly-Through Video

CyderInACan

So, is SL and Bristol Sport everyone's friend now then?

I'm sure some of the usual suspects will be on here for a moan or to make some snide dig as the day goes on.

Maybe they will conveniently ignore this thread and just sit there hoping for tickets not to arrive or something else to have a bitch about and cheer themselves up.

Wow...seriously, Wow..

Putting aside the fact that the technology to actually produce the video is astonishing to someone like me that owned a ZX 81 30 years ago, the main thing you begin to appreciate is the sheer size of what was the Williams Stand!

Walking in every other week and looking at the progress on the EE we keep remarking on how large it is, then seeing the video showing it in comparison with the new Grand Stand...exciting stuff..

So, is SL and Bristol Sport everyone's friend now then?

I still have concerns related to Bristol Sport, but that's been done to death elsewhere.

Related to the new stadium, in the next couple of weeks the SC&T should have news on the Atyeo statue, we're just in the process of ironing things out :)

I am not a fan of modern stadia, but that was impressive.

Hopefully, the conferencing facilities get fully utilised - as for an 850 people buffet!!!

Clever use of blue external lighting for when the egg chasers are playing at home.

On a side note, I did laugh at 3-57, when it looks like one of the posters of a city player is upside down!!!

Hopefully, the conferencing facilities get fully utilised - as for an 850 people buffet!!!

Clever use of blue external lighting for when the egg chasers are playing at home.

On a side note, I did laugh at 3-57, when it looks like one of the posters of a city player is upside down!!!

Where City's concerned going corporate has never appealed to me. However I'm a big fan of buffets.

This leaves me confused.

The "new" Williams looks superb.  Infact it all looks very polished, and hopefully will be a facility we can be proud to rent for 20 something days a year from Bristol Sport.

A key part of all of this, is the Dolman revamp.  It has kind of moved under the radar until the work started, but almost looks like a new development itself.

I still don't think the "South Stand" will be anything other than a Atyeo mrk2, but with my parent hat on, these facilities will be perfect for people like myself with young children. 

I'm still disappointed that Ashton Vale never came to fruition, but this video has tempered my disappointment and this no longer, to me, feels 2nd best.  I also think Sainsburys gave SL the nod that they would have been unlikely to complete, leaving us in the same boat as the horse punchers.  It make me chuckle to think that this was the case and the message never got passed to Nick the Pig.

Very impressive.

Strange how the dolman seems to look smaller in it's latest guise (and I don't mean in comparison to the williams ). Think that odd lower tier somehow made it look higher.

South stand and corners look better in 'the flesh' as it were.

All in all really looking forward.

I noticed that but I think it's Agard doing his back flip

Archived