IGNORED

Idiots

cityinblackburn

The staff at Wembley are red hot in this sort of thing once informed of it. Two idiots were turfed out of our block before half time for being idiots, within minutes of a girl complaining to a member of the team there.

There's even an anonymous number you can text if you feel uncomfortable telling staff about them in person for fear of retribution.

Won't be much help for the game on Sunday I guess, but if it happens again in future at least you'll be aware that you can do something about it.

The staff at Wembley are red hot in this sort of thing once informed of it. Two idiots were turfed out of our block before half time for being idiots, within minutes of a girl complaining to a member of the team there.

There's even an anonymous number you can text if you feel uncomfortable telling staff about them in person for fear of retribution.

Won't be much help for the game on Sunday I guess, but if it happens again in future at least you'll be aware that you can do something about it.

I did consider that but the problem was, there were three seats and about 12 blokes stood in them. I thought they would have made the extras move and then allowed the other three stay - thus having three people on at me for the rest of the match with the two young uns next to me. As it was, they had a good time, saying ' I wish those dumbos were Rovers fans'. Pretty accurate I thought ....

I had a similar time the posh seats, a "fan" was so drunk he feel asleep (when he woke he decided that we were all hangers on and he could sleep because he's "been there, done it") while his mates swore all the time.... I had my 9 and 6 year old with me and while I am not a puritan and I fully except the odd f word at times what you don't want is just swearing at each other for example - shouting across to the next block to a friend, in full view of the stewards, " Steve, Steve you fat ****". My drunken friend then decided to share his seat with a friend thus taking over half my misses seat, I did ask him to move and he reluctantly did the spent the whole of the second half staring at me! and not the game but I suppose he's be there done it

That said I suspect we are like all clubs we have a share of meat heads/ hangers on who just turn up for the big games and just drink. And I don't want it to be a no swearing zone or a not drinking zone, I had a couple of pints! but c words for c words sake is just rubbish.

And we all had a fantastic time and didn't let these idiots spoil out great great day. And loved the time in the weatherspoons before hand!

Twatted ?......one must assume to be " twatted " involves being assaulted by ***** ? ...just an assumption

In your own words...  'for ***** sake get a life, it's footy with all that goes with it, watch it on sky in the comfort of your own home, and watch the game be destroyed, or experience the buzz of a live game..'

Being **** ed used to be part and parcel of the game to which you refer to 'being destroyed' and 'all that goes with it.'

Back in the day though...fans wouldn't put up with idiots intimidating young children and pensioners.

I witnessed many pissed up and coked up knuckle draggers yesterday...Big men aren't they, abusing there own fellow supporters and scaring kids?

The Club doesn't need these types...in fact society doesn't...i'd stop the gene pool right there if I had my way.

But carry on fella...it's just footy innit....put up with it...I and many, want these type of 'people' banned from football.

What a day was had by all City fans yesterday - or should that be should have had?

Unfortunately I was sat next to a group of absolute idiots who spent most of the game swearing at fellow fans and singing abusive songs about them for not singing.

I'm all for a bit of atmosphere, love a bit of anti-gas singing and have no problem with the inevitable colourful language. Ive followed City home and away for 30 years, my old man for 60 years, yet we had idiots basically abusing us because we weren't joining in with their idiotic songs.

I had my 4 and 6 year old nephews with me - so it clearly not the place or time for for me to join in the more colourful songs. These sick idiots also spent five minutes singing about Jill Dando's death?? Personally think, thats as bad as racism, sexism etc - should have been kicked out. The 6yr old was asking me why it is funny that someone died? I had no answer.

Also there were three or four seats and about 12 of them piled in to this space. They forced a little girl out of her seat and onto her dads lap because they took her seat. They then stood in front of the dad and just thought this was acceptable? 

Singing about C##p support? They missed the second goal and Im not sure watched any of the game at all. They were clearly pretty stupid and failed to notice everyone sung, but just didn't join in with their rambling rubbish. 

Good supporters - have to be good human beings first....

Block 116 btw, if any of those meatheads fancy defending themselves. Although singing about someone's death and forcing a young girl out of her seat is pretty indefensible.

Sorry to hear this fella.

This sort of thing infuriates me but ultimately these moronic ******* are not fans. It is unfortunate that every club has these type of idiots but they are the minority. I thought I had it bad but sounds like these clowns were well out of order. The trouble is they are not intelligent enough to realise it. I would love some of them to come on here and justify this kind of behaviour but it's most likely they are too thick to use the forum.

So many idiots yesterday missed large parts of the game. I hate it when drunken idiots get annoyed when others don't want to join in with their drunken rubbish.

They all probably think it's because they are "top boys" and because they sing and drink more they are super fans. Well done you utter cretins.

well as much as I loathe to condone a few Moronic supporters simging a few pathetic songs.

A few ***** our of 43'000 city fans really is not a bad percentage.

Of course their was some more "serious disorder" before and after the game fhat some copper felt was hilarious.

"You'd think they'd have learned after the play offs in 89, and as for the those dutch boys, tell them not to come to villa.or St. Andrews next season"

So they can come to molinueax ? Hah lad we will back in the premier league and if we're not you'll be on a bubble after last time!

All in all a nice friendly day out. And hugely interesting that a lot of "Walsall supporters were in fact villa fans or blue noses, coming down to shoe support for theire local team, nice touch.

I was in that block and can confirm this. All for a bit of a laugh and a joke but singing about a dead tv presenter, who died 16 years ago and has zero relevance to the club, is obscene. Even my old man found it disturbing and this is a guy who spent the 70's on the Eastend and travelling up and down the country watching City.

It progressed from singing about her being 'shot in the head' to 'tit', 'snatch' etc etc. These lads also need a new song book, choosing to mainly sing the '8 men had a dream' on repeat for pretty much the entire first half whilst using the roof as a makeshift drum....

Apart from that it was a good day and in general, the atmosphere was one of the better I've experienced with City at a final bar the above.

Why did nobody get the stewards to throw them out? It only takes a text as per the details on the reverse of your ticket. You do not even have to move and attract attention to yourself.

In your own words...  'for ***** sake get a life, it's footy with all that goes with it, watch it on sky in the comfort of your own home, and watch the game be destroyed, or experience the buzz of a live game..'

Being **** ed used to be part and parcel of the game to which you refer to 'being destroyed' and 'all that goes with it.'

Back in the day though...fans wouldn't put up with idiots intimidating young children and pensioners.

I witnessed many pissed up and coked up knuckle draggers yesterday...Big men aren't they, abusing there own fellow supporters and scaring kids?

The Club doesn't need these types...in fact society doesn't...i'd stop the gene pool right there if I had my way.

But carry on fella...it's just footy innit....put up with it...I and many, want these type of 'people' banned from football.

100% this, great post

Out of 40,000 fans a few idiots are inevitable. Remember when Millwall were at Wembley and their supporters were fighting amongst themselves inside the ground!

This is the sad thing, we had the same when we went to MK didn't we? It seems that as soon as we start to travel in numbers, those numbers include those who think football is like it was 25 years ago. Lets hope we can weed them out as the next generation appear.

Nothing personal, Get a grip, it's only football, and this is just a screen...x

Stop acting like you are some Ultra sort of hard man who supports such idiots and has the nerve to blow a kiss at someone who confronts your idiot post. 

You are not hard you are not clever and you live in Kingswood not the Bronx.

That was nothing to do with football, singing about Jill Dando, and all the rest of the  bullyiing of those that merely wanted to watch a match at Wembley, how the hell can you condone that?

I'm sure if it was true the stewards would have thrown them out.

I think this sounds like BS but there you go.

On another note, I had a great day with my friends and their children who also loved it. We did see briefly some unpleasant behaviour but the stewards dealt with the culprits quickly and robustly which I was surprised by to be honest.

I don't think the Jill dando song goes into as much detail as you are suggesting above

At the end of the day they have little or no intelligence.

If they did they would know Jill's brother Nigel is a City fan & goes to alot of City games & might have been only feet away from them. There is only one way to describe them. unintelligent idiots.

Along with the constant use of the word ****. Thats been my experience at away games this season, drunk, coked up idiots

I recall going to Molyneux a couple of years ago and a group of lads asking eachother if their noses were clean after a visit to the toilet. Unfortunately there'll always be morons. Even worse though are the moron sympathisers.

On another note, I had a great day with my friends and their children who also loved it. We did see briefly some unpleasant behaviour but the stewards dealt with the culprits quickly and robustly which I was surprised by to be honest.

Seriously? I make a rare post about some idiots and im making it up? Believe me, I have better things to do. Plenty have also backed it up. Ask the family of four who had twelve fellas piled into three seats if it was made up? 

The original poster has had his observations backed up by several others on this thread are they all making it up too?  

I just don't believe it could be as bad as you say, you are overreact ing and grossly exaggerating.

12 blokes simply don't go into 3 seats for example.

I heard there were a few numptys in that block from friends I know who sat there as well. They saw it from a different perspective to you though and quite a lot that you have said you've embellished to put it politely.

I just don't believe it could be as bad as you say, you are overreact ing and grossly exaggerating.

12 blokes simply don't go into 3 seats for example.

I heard there were a few numptys in that block from friends I know who sat there as well. They saw it from a different perspective to you though and quite a lot that you have said you've embellished to put it politely.

If you read the first post, I said about three or four seats and about 12 people. I was sat four seats away from probably five to six people stood up in the aisle next to the seats and in front of the very back row - where I was sat and where a family of four had their views blocked and at least one seat taken. There were then three or four of them in their actual seats, but stood up with probably three or four more, So fair point, it was probably more than 12. They then sung songs about Jill Dando - fact. They also sung about s##t support. Fact. They then looked around and stared at people not singing. Fact. Apart from the fella who literally had about four people stood where he was supposed to be sitting, I couldn't have been closer. No idea why I would want to embellish anything. Perhaps my nephews were making it up when they heard songs sung about person who was murdered?

My block in the ground was really rather pleasant. I did witness one absolute moron however at Stonebridge park tube station (over ground station - one stop before Wembley Central). Had to change train as it terminated there and some lads where pretty drunk and having a sing along. All good and nothing harmful at all, seemed good lads actually. Then one of them decided it would be clever to cross the tracks. He made it across and very shortly after the tube pulled in with him stuck on the other side. His mates left him behind but the conversation I heard when the women radioed it in led me to believe he was getting nicked very shortly afterwards. He would have required to do it again anyway to even get the correct train. The sheer disbelief in her voice and then the guy on the other end of the radio said it all. He asked her to repeat it twice! Pretty lucky that the lines where not electrified too. Idiot

Archived