IGNORED

Idiots

cityinblackburn

boys from mk invade the eastend ? please haha ... i was in 116 and was part of the old eastend crew til my kids came along .. had they behaved in the way they did back then they may well of got a slap .. complete disrespect for other fans around them who also spent their money and gave their time up to follow City . part time family supporters ? no more like hard working , paying shit loads out on top of family life to ho

Unless you're a part of it you'll never understand. They are as much supporters of Bristol City as anyone else, how dare you suggest otherwise! They wear better shoes than you, it's just a culture that is obviously beyond you. Who else is going to defend our mighty clubs honour when the boys from MK or wherever invade the East End? You part time family supporters make me sick, go and support the gas and leave City to the true fans that are prepared to stand up and be counted when the chips are down. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What utter garbage.

Unless you're a part of it you'll never understand. They are as much supporters of Bristol City as anyone else, how dare you suggest otherwise! They wear better shoes than you, it's just a culture that is obviously beyond you. Who else is going to defend our mighty clubs honour when the boys from MK or wherever invade the East End? You part time family supporters make me sick, go and support the gas and leave City to the true fans that are prepared to stand up and be counted when the chips are down. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm guessing this is tongue in cheek... However...many people do think like you have suggested.

I think a lot do understand though...as many were part of 'it' back in the day....then the majority grew up and realised how pathetic it all is.

Funnily enough, these type of 'supporters' are not wanted by the Club...they are detested by Club, players and supporters alike. Yet they think they are 'pwoper supporters' :facepalm:

I'm guessing this is tongue in cheek... However...many people do think like you have suggested.

I think a lot do understand though...as many were part of 'it' back in the day....then the majority grew up and realised how pathetic it all is.

Funnily enough, these type of 'supporters' are not wanted by the Club...they are detested by Club, players and supporters alike. Yet they think they are 'pwoper supporters' :facepalm:

I've seen it claimed that you need to be involved in the hooligan culture to understand it on this very forum a few times over the last year or so. I was just surprised that none of those people had stood up on this thread to defend their fellows so thought I'd have a bash at it for them. As Super attested though, I just came out with utter garbage.

I've seen it claimed that you need to be involved in the hooligan culture to understand it on this very forum a few times over the last year or so. I was just surprised that none of those people had stood up on this thread to defend their fellows so thought I'd have a bash at it for them. As Super attested though, I just came out with utter garbage.

You'll find if one does...they'll all join in..but most of 'em are cowards, and only act big time Charlie when in a pack.

When confronted they mainly cower.

I am however liking your style...especially about the shoes haha :thumbsup:

The sad part is these so called supporters are the ones who keep a lot of fans away.They are so stupid they cant see the damage they do to the team they so say support.Booze plays a big part of there gang bravado.Bullies in the extreme and they think everyone should be like them.Thank goodness for the 99.9%of city fans who really do support city and find this behaviour by these small minded idiots intolerable.

Hurray, one of my favoured phrases gets a run-out.

Can't really comment on other blocks or what was or was not sang? or bullying of kids/families (not on but i did not see it).

I had a great time in block 111 having a good sing-song and did not see or have any negative issues.

Fantastic day and i even shed a slight tear of pride when they lifted that trophy, ''AT LAST''  i thought :clap:

It does raise a question to get things right when the redevelopment of Ashton gate is complete or near to it as i can see smaller, similar scale issues occurring in the future and i don't think we have see the last of threads like this.

40K of people from the west country and beyond would always bring out some issues and it is fair to say 25k?? will only turn up at big games, some there were not even city fans, spotted a few :gasmask:  out for day on the lash.

I was in 110 with several idiots close by. They were told to sit down but responded with insults and telling 1 older gent to move if he wasn't happy! This guy left at HT to watch it on a stadium TV or back in the pub. Also a players brother was in the same row and he was visibly angry about something.

Speaking to the chap in front at HT with his son (1st game) and I think it's safe to say that he didn't catch the buzz of it all. So thanks for the people who go OTT on the piss all day and act the hard man and ruin the days of people around them.

Can't really comment on other blocks or what was or was not sang? or bullying of kids/families (not on but i did not see it).

I had a great time in block 111 having a good sing-song and did not see or have any negative issues.

Fantastic day and i even shed a slight tear of pride when they lifted that trophy, ''AT LAST''  i thought :clap:

It does raise a question to get things right when the redevelopment of Ashton gate is complete or near to it as i can see smaller, similar scale issues occurring in the future and i don't think we have see the last of threads like this.

40K of people from the west country and beyond would always bring out some issues and it is fair to say 25k?? will only turn up at big games, some there were not even city fans, spotted a few :gasmask:  out for day on the lash.

Oh please name & shame  :thumbsup:

I would like to think that these morons that ruined the day for others and sing about a woman that was murdered are not part of our regular fantastic support we have.

The 116 ers were 'singing' about going to Preston.

Cuz they're 'loyal supporters'

Had a pair of idiots next to us in block 114, swearing too much, diving over families to hit balloons, pushing each other back and forth etc. I was dead chuffed when they missed the second goal, they came back for about ten mins after that before deciding to continue getting pissed up in the bar. Relief!

I'd never have thought for one moment thought that city fans could get drunk at wembley, and then, even worse, sing songs about Jill Dando.

What is the world coming to?

Nothing wrong with being drunk and singing songs. Just a modicum of control would be nice every now and again, maybe even some recognition that they weren't amongst an 'average' City crowd by moderating some of their more offensive behaviour perhaps?

I'd never have thought for one moment thought that city fans could get drunk at wembley, and then, even worse, sing songs about Jill Dando.

What is the world coming to?

for anyone who does argue it's ok to sing about Jill Dando, could you clarify where your limit on indecency does lie. Is there a subject you would find goes beyond your own tipping point for a 'humourous' song?

Last time there were personal insults being thrown around you started crying your little eyes out so I think for your own mental health you should refrain from going down that route again.

I hope you're getting all the help you need.

Now back to why Phantom shouldn't be a mod because he's not getting drawn in to this pathetic wet discussion.

You really are infatuated with me Randy.

Not sure what you are on about but it is obvious it means a whole lot more to you than me, like I say infatuated.

But come on, a few moments taking a photograph and we are being told off and as I said it was 45 mins before the match and no disabled people were inconvenienced. Compare that to people clearing being too drunk to be in the ground, smoking and doing drugs and more than inconveniencing families. I'm spoken too and they aren't? Hardly the same is it.

No I understand where you are coming from, but the stewards have to be seen to doing their jobs, especially in somewhere as emotive as the disabled section, but I guess to 'police' you was the easy options whilst the mayhem was being played out elsewhere. ;)

Nothing wrong with being drunk and singing songs. Just a modicum of control would be nice every now and again, maybe even some recognition that they weren't amongst an 'average' City crowd by moderating some of their more offensive behaviour perhaps?

I think there is, being drunk at a football match, and let's face it those that caused all the aggro were all pi$$ed up. Nothing wrong with passion, but to ruin others day out after all the expectation is just plain selfish.   

I hope you didn't get caught on the M4 too?

I wasn't there so won't dispute what you say but can't see how it was that bad if none of the stewards were bothered. FACT.

Gamon. You sir are a Knob. I was there and every word quoted on this thread is 100% factual. What is your agenda here?

Dammit!! I've let a complete prat get too me!!

for anyone who does argue it's ok to sing about Jill Dando, could you clarify where your limit on indecency does lie. Is there a subject you would find goes beyond your own tipping point for a 'humourous' song?

I'm not sure...

******* your nan?

no perhaps not, I'm not sure, maybe I will have to refer your question to the 'humourous song' police.

There seems to be many of their officers operating on this forum.

I'm not sure...

******* your nan?

no perhaps not, I'm not sure, maybe I will have to refer your question to the 'humourous song' police.

There seems to be many of their officers operating on this forum.

But a song about a murder isn't remotely "humorous", it has zero relevance to football or to the occasion, it's just brain dead. It's about as funny as the Aberfan chant, which brought shame on the club all those years ago.

I'm not a prude or overtly "PC" and I can't say I've ever heard the song, but I think if anyone does think a chant about a woman being shot in the head, a West Country woman murdered, is a "laugh" then they really need to have a word with themselves. Imagine if it was a member of their family?

But a song about a murder isn't remotely "humorous", it has zero relevance to football or to the occasion, it's just brain dead. It's about as funny as the Aberfan chant, which brought shame on the club all those years ago.

I'm not a prude or overtly "PC" and I can't say I've ever heard the song, but I think if anyone does think a chant about a woman being shot in the head, a West Country woman murdered, is a "laugh" then they really need to have a word with themselves. Imagine if it was a member of their family?

How, typical of OTIB, getting offended on other people's behalves over something you've never even heard of.

Oh please name & shame  :thumbsup:

Do you really think a Gas fan would drive a minibus of City to a final in exchange for a free ticket to watch the game of a team he despises? Really? Nah, even they wouldn't lower themselves to do that. I'm off to check their Forum to see if I'm right...

Archived