IGNORED

Branco elbow On Flint (Merged)

BCFC Jimmer

Remember when Branco was being linked to City by OTIB'ers? I'm sure you'll find a thread somewhere. Seems a long time ago.

I couldn't understand why you would suggest that back then, I'm sure you all agree now.

Just think the names got mixed up Rich - I believe it's Byrne we are signing ;)

Just watching the sky coverage of game -

If you get a chance have a look

just before Flint gets a forearm smash from that donkey Branco, whilst awaiting the corner and about 10'secs before the cowardly assault Branco says something in Flints ear

Coincidence ?

Don think so, would like to know what was said but a pretty pre-meditated / planned assault I'd suggest

Piece of scum

Commentator also said City players saying Swindon Players banging on their door after November shouting shite - bunch of morons

I think the club should release a statement saying we won't be taking action. Pointing out Swindon are totally beneath us. 

Personally I've never considered them rivals in the first place.

No chance. I will be annoyed if we don't report this. Given the nature of the incident I am not sure whether it should be reported to the FA or the police to be honest! Awful.

I think the club should release a statement saying we won't be taking action. Pointing out Swindon are totally beneath us. 

Personally I've never considered them rivals in the first place.

Taking 'no action' over what exactly?, if you are talking about the assaults on Flint, that is nothing to do with our club and everything to do with the football league and a piss poor referee, if they both can be arsed of course.

Taking 'no actionts' over what exactly?, if you are talking about the assaults on Flint, that is nothing to do with our club and everything to do with the football league and a piss poor referee, if they both can be arsed of course.

In the Premier league I have no doubts that the same incident would be picked up retrospectively.

The FA only act when the media make a fuss, if this had occurred in a PL match Sky Sports News would have had it has a headline all morning.

Instead, not mentioned. = FA can ignore.

Is there an example of a non PL player being punished retrospectively?

The FA only act when the media make a fuss, if this had occurred in a PL match Sky Sports News would have had it has a headline all morning.

Sounds like you might be right.  What a farce if that's the case.

Maybe I am overreacting here but with the force he hit Flint he could have easily knocked him out.  To quote Sir Alex, "He could have killed him!"

The media did make a fuss, both commentators, the summariser, the Johnson clan, the interviewer of SC and Flint and SC and Flint themselves all made mention of it on the worlds number one satellite sports channel, only thing missing is an announcement in the Times.

Archived