IGNORED

Branco elbow On Flint (Merged)

BCFC Jimmer

Alluding to his Latin American character is bull. He knows its part of their game. Referring to his roots is his way of masking it.

You know those Latinos, no technique, all forearm smashes and elbows. I think Coops has confused Latin with non-league. That is Branco's relevant heritage here. The genius that is Basso was another from Brasil bought from non league to league football, which reminds us all, for every diamond in the rough, there is also a well camouflaged pile of dog sh't.

I see what you are saying, however, Branco remained on the pitch and did in fact receive a 10th Yellow, and should be banned as such. The fact that he should not of been on the pitch when he picked up this booking just highlights how bad his discipline is.

There is also a certain karma that potentially Branco will receive a longer ban than if the ref actually spotted the incident as with a 3 game ban he would have cleared the deadline for 10 yellow cards.

Yep, that feeling when bravado gets the better of you and you realise you're squaring up to Big Joe.

Ha I remember Redknapp talking about it in the media after, he basically said in his cockney accent that no one tests joe, it's well worth tracking down the clip, I will look on YouTube for it.

Ha I remember Redknapp talking about it in the media after, he basically said in his cockney accent that no one tests joe, it's well worth tracking down the clip, I will look on YouTube for it.

The look on the dirty little scumbag's face is priceless. What is Italian for "oh shit!", anyway?

PS He's never played for Swindon, has he? He looks the sort...

PPS Didn't Joe get sent off against us at the Gate when we won the first half of that double against them in Div 2?

Branco charged with violent conduct

Swindon defender Raphael Rossi Branco has been charged with violent conduct by the Football Association following an incident during Tuesday's 3-0 defeat at Bristol City.

The incident, which was not seen by match officials but was caught on camera, took place in the early stages of the West Country derby.

Branco, 24, has made 30 appearances for the League One side this season.

Brazil-born Branco has until 18:00 BST on Friday, 10 April to respond.

Manager Mark Cooper said Branco's actions were "not acceptable" in a media conference on Thursday, which took place before the charge was brought.

"That is how he has been taught to mark but it is too extreme," Cooper told BBC Wiltshire. 

"I am sure he will be a marked man now with officials so he has to be careful. I will be having a quiet word with him."

Quiet word: "you dirty cheating scumbag"

Swindon defender Raphael Rossi Branco has been charged with violent conduct by the Football Association following an incident during Tuesday's 3-0 defeat at Bristol City.

The incident, which was not seen by match officials but was caught on camera, took place in the early stages of the West Country derby.

The defendent asked for two other offences to be taken into consideration. ;)

Manager Mark Cooper said Branco's actions were "not acceptable" in a media conference on Thursday, which took place before the charge was brought.

"That is how he has been taught to mark but it is too extreme," Cooper told BBC Wiltshire. 

"I am sure he will be a marked man now with officials so he has to be careful. I will be having a quiet word with him."

Quiet word: "you dirty cheating scumbag"

What an absolute load of old bollox from Cooper, the guy has played 30 odd games this season, so if that's how he has been taught, that implies that he's been at it since he joined the club, so why has it taken until now to have this quiet word with him?, oh yes of course how silly of me, now he's been catched and is going to be punished, perhaps the quiet word is 29 games too late Mr Cooper?.

What an absolute load of old bollox from Cooper, the guy has played 30 odd games this season, so if that's how he has been taught, that implies that he's been at it since he joined the club, so why has it taken until now to have this quiet word with him?, oh yes of course how silly of me, now he's been catched and is going to be punished, perhaps the quiet word is 29 games too late Mr Cooper?.

I did wonder about who "taught" Branco that elbowing an opposition player in the face in an off the ball incident is part of a defenders remit. 

The answer in reality is nobody. He's just a violent cheat- a bit like several of their players.

Hang on.....

• Admin

After we suffered from a lack of video evidence in our attempts to overturn Wade's red card earlier in the season, it's quite pleasing that Swindon have suffered due to Sky's presence. Had they not been televising it at the time I doubt vines would have been produced and the forearm smash may not have been notice by the FA.

Look what this dildo has written in the Swindon advertiser, injustice what a ******* tit, the guy could and should have been sent off 3/4 times and received a yellow, injustice my arse.

swindonjason says...

Is there injustice here? If the ref or any other of his 3 officials had seen it, Branco would have been sent off and served an immediate 3 Match ban. On his return, the 9 yellows collected would have been wiped clean. So, because none of the officials seen it and the fact he was later booked in the same game means he serves a 5 match ban. Something don't seem right. Also what do the officials get for missing it in the first place. We pay because of sky sports

Archived