IGNORED

Branco elbow On Flint (Merged)

BCFC Jimmer

Look what this dildo has written in the Swindon advertiser, injustice what a ******* tit, the guy could and should have been sent off 3/4 times and received a yellow, injustice my arse.

swindonjason says...

Is there injustice here? If the ref or any other of his 3 officials had seen it, Branco would have been sent off and served an immediate 3 Match ban. On his return, the 9 yellows collected would have been wiped clean. So, because none of the officials seen it and the fact he was later booked in the same game means he serves a 5 match ban. Something don't seem right. Also what do the officials get for missing it in the first place. We pay because of sky sports

Yes, Jason, you do! Ha ha!!

Look what this dildo has written in the Swindon advertiser, injustice what a ******* tit, the guy could and should have been sent off 3/4 times and received a yellow, injustice my arse.

swindonjason says...

Is there injustice here? If the ref or any other of his 3 officials had seen it, Branco would have been sent off and served an immediate 3 Match ban. On his return, the 9 yellows collected would have been wiped clean. So, because none of the officials seen it and the fact he was later booked in the same game means he serves a 5 match ban. Something don't seem right. Also what do the officials get for missing it in the first place. We pay because of sky sports

Applying his own brand of logic and justice, had Branco scored a goal any time after the 6th minute no doubt Jason would have been very happy for that to have been wiped out?  :facepalm:

swindonjason says...

This is the 'delicious irony' to which I referred yesterday.

Nevertheless, and whilst 'sympathy' is not the right word, I do understand the 'injustice' (definitely NOT the right word) in this argument. 

still helps screw up ther play off bid, if it wasnt for the sky cameras he would have got away with it . same as all season really

Which is precisely what some on here said BEFORE THE GAME. He must be a right dipstick not to realise that :facepalm:

Added to the two he's already serving. That'll mean he'll only be available for Swindles last two games.

Should have got charged by the police for ABH as well.

Back for the playoffs which is all they care about now.

Exactly.

There is no injustice or anything close to it.

The bloke assaulted Flint and got retrospectively caught.

If he had been sent off, we would have been playing against 10, so no advantage on the night for us - that is injustice.

He deserves 5 games just for the forearm smash on Flint.

It does throw up some interesting possibilities though. Had Branco actually been booked for his second assault on Flinty then received a straight red for the third, assuming that the FA then retrospectively reviewed the first offence and decided, as they now have, that a sending off was warranted, would we have seen Branco effectively punished for being booked once and sent off twice during the same match? I make that would have resulted in an 8 game ban, given his previous disciplinary record.

swindonjason says...

No, because he was in the wrong and got caught!  :facepalm:

Archived