IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Josh Mcreachran is joining Brentford for 750k, definitely a realistic signing that would help improve our squad

Fair point! That is a good shout. I'd suggest that the London element has probably played a key part in that one too so we'd probably have had to work really hard to get him to choose us.

Any others we've missed out on?

Sky transfer centre tends to be pretty good for accuracy on lower clubs, I could read tons of other places but all you get are rumours that have come from lazy journalism. In terms of how active we are the only thing I'm reading on here are rumours and the bid we made to Hull which was turned down.

With regards to last summer I found that Sky had a few stories that held weight and our signings, I'm not interested in "he said, she said" articles, I want done deals or genuine offers.

I think the biggest problem this site has is mocking others opinions or views, so many people quick to mock others or make sarcastic comments rather than actually contributing to a discussion.

Fair enough Spike, if it makes you feel better seeing us linked with players on Sky, that's your perogative.

I can remember Sky linking us with players like Akos Buszaky and Frank Feltscher in the not too recent past, but I don't recall them having a scooby about the likes of Little, Smith and Freeman last summer. In fact, very few news outlets knew anything of our signings last year until Ali Durden alerted us to expect signings later in the day they were done. They were pretty much all out of the blue.

I'm sure everyone connected with the club would have hoped to tie up a signing or two by now, but just because Sky or any other news agency has not mentioned us a lot so far this summer, doesn't mean that things aren't imminent.

Hate to be negative and have the upmost faith in cotts and burt, but beginning to remind me a lot of the pre season where Millen spent the majority of the summer pursuing McCauley and billy jones... Looked how that turnt out!

And the summer when Mcinnes went after Richard Keogh and Anthony Gerrard before signing Steven Davies instead?!

Forget the salary , who would you prefer ?

Not sure mate, remember we only got into this dialogue on here because you said Morison 'never scores' and I pointed out he's scored 158 goals so far in his career.

Only one less than Hooper who scored over 60 of his goals in Scotland.

I didn't say I wanted to sign Morison, I merely pointed out that 158 goals cannot be described as 'never scores.'

But Morison and Hooper are different players, tell you what chief, I wouldn't be unhappy if we signed both of 'em!

Sorry if that's sitting on the fence but I didn't join this conversation to support the signing of Morison or anyone else...

Hate to be negative and have the upmost faith in cotts and burt, but beginning to remind me a lot of the pre season where Millen spent the majority of the summer pursuing McCauley and billy jones... Looked how that turnt out!

I thought McCauley and Jones were Keith's targets as well. Del wanted Monk as we couldn't afford to keep Bikey/Cisse.

Just spoke to Scott Muarry at goals and either has a good poker face or meant it when he said no to any imminent signings .

Reading between the lines he did pretty much say expect signings before we go to Portugal though ..but not in those words .

So I'm a bit more relaxed now although it was disgraceful seeing muarry playing in blue!

Oh we can dream mate, I'm hoping for a big signing too, all the gaffer needs to do is sell the club and the fact we are a prem side soon, a nice youngster or 25 who would want to be a part of the success, we have it all to come, and Bristol is a fantastic city to live in (lucky Sods)

Must be a great feel for a player to be part of a club that gained promotion to the prem for the first time, not many players can boast that.

Thats how he needs to sell us, take a look at our players already here, they are awsome,we are lucky they are all good lads and bonded, the new additions will slot right in to such a team.

Hopfully we will be breaking our transfer record with a crazy signing, God we love spending SL's money for him, :laugh:!

Archived