IGNORED

Jesse Lingard

Cider-in-a-can

Dare I say, where would he fit in? Who's place would he take? Would it be freeman and smith in cm and lingaard at the tip of the midfield three?

Ha, I was thinking this too, there is no way freeman is coming out of the team after the season he had. Then I realised that lingard is one of the best young players ithe country, and we have no chance of signing people like that.

• Admin

Ha, I was thinking this too, there is no way freeman is coming out of the team after the season he had. Then I realised that lingard is one of the best young players ithe country, and we have no chance of signing people like that.

Under 24 with experience of playing in the Championship. The Bristol Post will be pleased with this one. They'll be all over it once they find out on Wednesday.

The Exiled Robin tweeted the Journo saying: Are you the chap who reported the Lingard to Bristol City story? Where did that come from, how likely is it?

The journo who wrote the story replied: Yes. And it's on.

Who is the journo in question? I know somebody at the Sun and *might* be able to get an idea of how credible he is.

Archived