IGNORED

Jesse Lingard

Cider-in-a-can

At least this thread has started cos of a genuine bit of paper talk be it accurate or not. Who knows if it'll happen or not, tho expect it to be the latter especially if Derby are interested. Any one have a link to Derby's interest? LoyalRed?

I think it's just fair to assume that QPR and Derby are interested in everyone.

Are you suggesting they are flying in Jim White just because we are signing someone?!

I can see it now, Jim white in his helicopter, giving bristol city's new signing the full interview, while in view of the magnificent Clifton suspension bridge. It will be the biggest sports story on sky today. Then...... I woke up

If and only IF.

Drop Korey Smith back into the holding midfield role that he started in, which would mean that Marlon Pack is the fall guy.

BUT do not forget everyone that our defence stopped giving away daft goals when Pack came in because he stops so many aerial balls aimed at opposing striker. Thus protecting the back three and Flint in particular.

If it is true, then SL really is determined to get to the Promised Land sooner rather than later.

PS. Will Championship teams be more likely to play through us instead of over us like League One?

Probably b.s, if there was to be a major signing, Adam Baker I assumed would be ITK, and would have leaked something.

But why have we been linked with the player from the off perhaps it's a done deal?

HaHa -why would he "leak" something in respect of any new signing? As Head of Communications ( and you would generally hope he was ITK) for BCFC you might find that he communicates it via the usual channels.

Anyway it's only page 5- we've got a long way to go.......

Archived