IGNORED

Jesse Lingard

Cider-in-a-can

Actually just had a thought ..... Unveiling tomorrow whilst sky cameras are down to see us ..... Now wait for the smart ass who sees a private number plate Jesse L driving down the m 32 tomorrow morning

Surely he would be flying down to failand,in Jim whites sky sports helicopter for the big unveiling! :)

The daily express are quoating "The Sun" as the source.

I remember hearing of this story a few backs. Maybe it's getting traction.

Fingers crossed

We could really do with some good news down here, and this signing would truly make a lot of city fans very happy, myself included. But his wages don't seem realistic, and also being in the sun. But hopefully there is something in this.

Don't you just love waking up to news like this! Big build up until 1pm now where he is revealed to the world on Live92.

Would love to see him here, brilliant player that I'd never thought in a million years we'd be able to sign. Won't believe it until he's holding a city shirt on the OS though.....

Can't see it myself. I could see a loan being a slight possibility though. He scored against Barcelona on a pre-season tour a couple of weeks ago and the winner against Sweden in the u21s.

That's why he's costing so much and on 20k a week. Our best players wouldn't be able to do what he has.

In The Yeovil Interveiw SC claims he only wants to bring in First 11 players, This would state that maybe Pack,Freeman or Smith would Lose there place and Make them Fight for that first team through Putting in Good Performances, A few that Fight For Starting spot Brings a Fighting Squad !

In The Yeovil Interveiw SC claims he only wants to bring in First 11 players, This would state that maybe Pack,Freeman or Smith would Lose there place and Make them Fight for that first team through Putting in Good Performances, A few that Fight For Starting spot Brings a Fighting Squad !

I simply take it to mean he'll bring in players as good as, or better, than those we already have.

If your lingards agent, you'd def tell the press if this deal was happening just in case it opened the door to a bigger club unaware he was available. What's the agent got to lose?

Also you'd massively exaggerate the costs involved cause you want bigger teams to pay more and get a bigger cut of the deal.

I think we probably have bid, whether we get him is another story!

For those asking where he would fit, when you bring in talent you play it. So I would imagine if it were to happen, someone would lose their spot. If it were me, I'd drop a striker and have Lingard and Freeman playing behind Kodjia. This would make our striker numbers look better but we'd still be short in the midfield.

Anyway, I still doubt it and don't like that it's being thrown around as it makes it less likely(more likely someone to pay a bit more and take the chance on him). If it did happen though, just be happy it does and let Cotterill figure out how to use his best players!

Archived