IGNORED

Jesse Lingard

Cider-in-a-can

England u17 and 21 player,good enough for Manchester United. 48 games in the Championship 11 goals. A good average for an attacking midfield. If he signs could be the best signing for some while.

Plus would have a good re-sale value down the line which I think is also part of our buying strategy with regards age.

I could be wrong but last time round when we were in the Championship I seem to remember the Sun actually being quite reliable and accurate when it came to us and transfers. No doubt a lot has changed, personnel included, but I'm not so cynical about this.

I believe we have a journalist from the Sun amongst our regular forum contributors.

His silence on this matter is certainly intriguing.

SL has been there before. You may have forgotten but he or his bank balance certainly have not.

I'd be surprised if it's 20k per week, I really would as other players would presumably be a bit jealous!

I imagine it's not 20k per week but a good wage, bonuses and signing on fee that equal that total.

The fee and wages quoted by that journalist could be a total guess.

What are you referring to?

This, I assume:

i can remember at the end of may Tinman replying to someones tweet saying exciting times dont think you will be disappointed maybe he meant this :laugh: just took a while

He did indeed.I was the recipient of that tweet and he also said hr doesn't think we will be disappointed. We shall see.been a long old summer so far....

Durden is in the doghouse at City these days! Doesn't get much anymore

Really? What did he do?

Stockhausen's primary source is Adam Baker.

Is that still the case, Kid? I was under the impression not - but I suspect you know far more about that than I do

A long time ago people will probably not remember but are first season in the championship under Johnson a certain Danny Wellbeck was going to join us the only reason he didn't was because Rooney got injured so I do think this could happen

I remember a certain Gareth Bale was going to join us on loan because he was such a jonah at Spurs

I'm so excited about this though, GOD PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE!!

I might even consider moving back to Bristol and buying ST, I'll pick litter on his street, ill clean his car, do his shopping, empty his wheelie bin, ill clean it too with my tongue if that's what it takes

Wellbeck is actually a true story

I remember a certain Gareth Bale was going to join us on loan because he was such a jonah at Spurs

I'm so excited about this though, GOD PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE!!

I might even consider moving back to Bristol and buying ST, I'll pick litter on his street, ill clean his car, do his shopping, empty his wheelie bin, ill clean it too with my tongue if that's what it takes

Archived