IGNORED

Jesse Lingard

Cider-in-a-can

I'm surprised at how little Otib interest this rumoured potential signing of a Man U player has created...

..About to go into double figure pages of posts, place your bets now on total number of 'Jessepages' if rumour turns into confirmed fact and signing...

How hungry are we for transfer news? ... Come on City your fans are starving.

(Expect an unprecedented feeding frenzy when the club finally throws a load of sardines off the back of the BCFC trawler)

What would you like me to say ???

I know someone that knows someone who has said its a done deal.

If I'd have said I know someone who says it's a done deal you'd have asked the same questions for which I cannot answer.

Maybe you should get some football friends who can give you some info so that we can all ask you. Eh?

well, I for 1 believe you bs16bcfc. Further more, I applaud you for sharing. We all get a gut feeling as to if someone is genuine or not.

What would I like you to say....I'd like you to say he has 100% signed :-)

Out of interest do City have a somewhat strong business relationship with Man Utd I wonder?

Of course we do, we gave them Ralph Milne after all, they still owe us for that.............. bugger he aint coming is he? :(

There was a tweet from a BCFC account that we signed him on a 2 year deal but the link didn't work.

I'm not savvy enough to post that pic here or to know if it was an official Bristol City Twitter

The fact it was a 2 year deal should've been enough to know that was bollocks. We aren't going to spend a lot of money and then make it 2 years, will be 3 at least, selling him after two for a lot of money.....unless we're in the Prem by that point, of course.....

BS16BCFC - I have no reason to know if you're telling porkies, or the truth, but there are so many 'ITK' on here that haven't got a ******* clue and just come on to wind people up

Don't take it too personal, it's one of those summers

I hope to God you are telling the truth, and for that reason - I'm in. If your boy is making this up though, I expect a smacked arse and no tea for him tonight - deal?

I'm hoping this is a done deal,and what with newcastle so say sniffing around,why would he want to join up with the wally with the brolly? I've not checked the odds for him,but i would imagine he would most probably be the first manager in the premiership to get the bullet,what with there clown owner in mike ashtray.People on here have often wondered what happened to cotts gold chain,and i can tell you,he's wearing it as we speak. What young pro would not be lured by the magic of cotts and his gold chain? ........ Look into the chain...Look into the chain...Look around the chain..... Now you under!   

I hope he's absolutely right and that we have struck a deal.

I think if you're going to put one of these little nuggets of info on a forum you should be prepared for someone to ask "why should we believe you?"

yes and know.. depends how its asked I guess. Anyway squire no bother. we will know soon enough.

I remember when a Summer of speculation with a player saw us signing him a week or two later on page 12 of his thread. This one's already on page 9 just half a day later, the forum must have grown some.

Can someone remind me how long the Trundle thread was ?

• Admin

There was a tweet from a BCFC account that we signed him on a 2 year deal but the link didn't work.

I'm not savvy enough to post that pic here or to know if it was an official Bristol City Twitter

Won't sign for anything less than 3 years, more likely 4 years.

Andy Stockhausen says there's a 'wall of silence' from AG today. Sounds dark and mysterious!

Very strange that with SSN due on site the club has not tweeted anything (or even retweeted anything about STs of DVDs) for the last 17 hours.

Personally I find the Stockhausen tweets encouraging.  If there's a wall of silence that implies he normally gets more info than he's getting today, which suggests there's something to hide. 

He certainly doesn't get everything right but he does know the likes of Adam Baker and is closer to the club than you're average OTIB poster.  He called the Bunn transfer - not his fault he failed the medical.  Plus he is quick to dismiss nonsense rumours, so if he says there's something in it I'd say that looks promising.

Konchesky and Lingard, what a day that would be!

Archived