IGNORED

Andre Gray - 8 Million Pound Bid?

1960maaan

I might start tweeting random crap and see how quickly someone jumps to conclusions! lol :facepalm:  At this moment in time I know no more than anyone else.

Then go and find out. Say you need to know Andre's fav music so you can play it tonight for the big unveil, someone might slip up and tell you Ha ha

Doubt Wolves (or anyone for that matter) would pay the outrageous fee we've agreed!

not outrageous, remember when Leicester bid 7m for Maynard? we rejected because we wanted to him to stay thats ambition, but ...alas, no matter..

We've not done so bad with selling players though have we, made a few bob?

We have tried going the experienced route before, Stewart, Bridges, James, Adebola, Trundle, Hartley,<-- although he was fantastic and made Maynard look good. but it didnt quite work, now it seems under Sc we can try the other way, aye it means more of a capital investment from SL, but at least at the end of it there is a player still with value and age on his side, rather than a player who will only decline

We need to keep at this approach of signing and going after quality young players, even if it means paying wee over the odds, you get what you pay for usually and 20 goals a season won't score themselves.

Really hope we tie this one up soon. Getting to the point where even if it's confirmed he's not joining i'll be happy.

Just feels like Gayle all over again.

Its all pretty surreal, but if we get him... wow, city fans are going to be pretty unbearable for a while :laugh:, will be a great lift and signal to the world the clubs ambition, it will be big news, maybe lure some other players normally out of our reach? Who knows, but exciting times to be a City fan, all of footballs treasures await us!   :chant6ez:

Archived