IGNORED

Andre Gray - 8 Million Pound Bid?

1960maaan

I don't know. That's exactly what someone who wanted you to read something into it would say...

I might start tweeting random crap and see how quickly someone jumps to conclusions! :laugh: :facepalm:  At this moment in time I know no more than anyone else.

I think he could be announced just before the game and presented at HT, but doesn't seem a very SC thing to do.. SL may want this, chance to make a statement!

Yeah right :)... Sounds good but then again very frustrating if we are losing at HT;

There will be chants around the ground of 'get your kit off and get on the pitch'... We can leave that chant for the ladies mind. ;)

If he doesn't sign after 3 minutes of entering bristol then he doesn't want to play for us ,I dont want players like that here blah blah .

That kind of stuff?

Yeah, that kind of thing.

Andre Gray has favourited a tweet relating to Norwich's bid for Afobe. Has a chain of unfortunate events just begun?

Ahhh no! Why have you told us that? I'm bricking it now

Andre Gray has favourited a tweet relating to Norwich's bid for Afobe. Has a chain of unfortunate events just begun?

No, its much more of a predictable chain of events have begun. Its like we do all the scouting work for other clubs, "Bristol City have put a bid in, well go get him, he must be good"

Have QPR been linked yet?

Let's consider why Gray might favourite such a tweet...

Is it likely he's favourited it because he thought, "if Norwich buy afobe, Wolves might want me!"

Wouldn't have thought so.

I'll be interested to see how much Afobe would go for though. Surely less than 9m?

Let's consider why Gray might favourite such a tweet...

Is it likely he's favourited it because he thought, "if Norwich buy afobe, Wolves might want me!"

Wouldn't have thought so.

I'll be interested to see how much Afobe would go for though. Surely less than 9m?

Or he might just be a friend of Afobe and be happy for his mate?

If the player wasn't interested we wouldn't be having talks. Just because another striker at another club may move elsewhere it's not going to make them stall.

Bottom line is they're either interested or not. Any deal to take Afobe to Norwich seems a way off yet and may not even happen at all which would leave Gray at Brentford until Jan which he obviously doesn't want or he wouldn't be talking terms with us.

Archived