IGNORED

Andre Gray - 8 Million Pound Bid?

1960maaan

Pedro to Chelski... That should open the way for the Gray deal via some convoluted round the world money connector and sort the other positions in quick fashion.

Well done lad.

Wow serious? shit hahah. There will be butthurt in Manchester.

Whats the price? You're right through, Call it the butterfly effect, oiling the wheels of the big machine but we are all connected, everything is connected in both waves and particles, its a quantum ripple. 

Wow serious? shit hahah. There will be butthurt in Manchester.

Whats the price? You're right through, Call it the butterfly effect, oiling the wheels of the big machine but we are all connected, everything is connected in both waves and particles, its a quantum ripple.

23 million i think talksport said. We could have beaten that!

I have to say the salty reaction of Brentford fans is all making this worth while. They're one of the biggest clubs in the championship now didn't you know?

One of the biggest carparks off the M4, absolute dive of a place.

getting crapped on 24/7 from motorway and air traffic pollution, or beautiful cultured and historic Bristol?

I have to say the salty reaction of Brentford fans is all making this worth while. They're one of the biggest clubs in the championship now didn't you know?

I've been going through and saving all the pissy and unpleasant tweets to my favourites ready to retweet when Andre scores the goal that fires us into the Prem!

Well, one can dream...

Just watched that and above all else I was struck by how much he reminded me of how Kodjia plays. Big guy with bags of pace and strength that will score goals if you create the right kind of chances. The thought of those two up front together with the amount of chances we create is exciting.

Archived