IGNORED

Andre Gray - 8 Million Pound Bid?

1960maaan

Just watched that and above all else I was struck by how much he reminded me of how Kodjia plays. Big guy with bags of pace and strength that will score goals if you create the right kind of chances. The thought of those two up front together with the amount of chances we create is exciting.

I can see alot of fifa goals being scored between those two

Just watched that and above all else I was struck by how much he reminded me of how Kodjia plays. Big guy with bags of pace and strength that will score goals if you create the right kind of chances. The thought of those two up front together with the amount of chances we create is exciting.

Big?

See what you mean.

At one point during the game though I could have picked him up and fitted him into my shopping bag. Looks about 5ft7 or 8.

Yeah he's not Kodjia's size height wise but can tell by those goals and his general play on Saturday that he's not someone you can push about, like Kodjia, despite their overall appearance.

Some fantastic goals in that video. Proof (if it were needed) that he's head and shoulders above the calibre of striker we have. Very well rounded. Clearly a very natural finisher, strong, and looks very good with his back to goal. Can see him at Jimmy forming a very formidable partnership in time.

Exciting times.

Archived