IGNORED

Andre Gray - 8 Million Pound Bid?

1960maaan

Never heard of him, what's his track record like?

Was briefly mentioned on talksport this morning with Max Rushton and Dominic Cork, thought they might give us some stick, but they didn't

London based Mirror journalist..

Seems to post a lot on Brentford and is trusted by them.

I've forgotten what the last registration time is, for a player to be able to play on the day of a game. Anyone know?

If he does sign today and is legible to play...It crossed my mind as to how many players have played at one ground for the opposition on the Saturday, and find themselves playing at the same ground 4 days later for the home team?

Can't be many.....

I reckon he signed yesterday, but it deliberately wasnt announced so he can play against leeds later without them knowing until 1 hour before kick off!!

Cool idea but with the amount of people involved in these deals these days I can't see it not getting out if that was the case.

I've forgotten what the last registration time is, for a player to be able to play on the day of a game. Anyone know?

If he does sign today and is legible to play...It crossed my mind as to how many players have played at one ground for the opposition on the Saturday, and find themselves playing at the same ground 4 days later for the home team?

Can't be many.....

He had to be registered with the FA by 12 noon yesterday if signed as a permanent player.

Loan signings have until 3 hours before kick-off, therefore it has been suggested he could sign on as a loan today and sign permanently straight after.  

He had to be registered with the FA by 12 noon yesterday if signed as a permanent player.

Loan signings have until 3 hours before kick-off, therefore it has been suggested he could sign on as a loan today and sign permanently straight after.  

Ah....cheers fella....appreciated.... I did think it was the day before, but couldn't be sure.  :-)

He is currently taking a look at a couple of properties owned by Curbs.

Rumour on the streets of Clifton, Westbury and Redland is that Curbs has been upgrading his properties since we got promoted. Guess its because the demand for In home theatres, spas, gadget rooms and multiple mirrored ceiling bedrooms along with bat cave type garrages with elevators has shot up.

Curbs is the market leader in this field.

Man Utd allegedly bid 60m for Muller last night. Are we aiming too low? Come on Steve, put your hand in your pocket FFS.

Just retweeted the Sky Sports tweet on this - expect a matching bid soon #BristolCity

That should get the haters going....

Seens lot of R*vers based crap on there after their win last night too. They really are enjoying playing against the big boys, aren't they?

Never heard of him, what's his track record like?

Was briefly mentioned on talksport this morning with Max Rushton and Dominic Cork, thought they might give us some stick, but they didn't

Is he another striker?

Crikey our forward options are going to be amazing this season.

I read all three of the Lord of the Rings books but cannot remember him. He must have been in The Hobbit.

We could do with Gandalf in midfield. He was magic!

Pedro to Chelski... That should open the way for the Gray deal via some convoluted round the world money connector and sort the other positions in quick fashion.

Well done lad.

Seems like Jose has jumped in front of United on that one....he's a monkey

Just retweeted the Sky Sports tweet on this - expect a matching bid soon #BristolCity

That should get the haters going....

Seens lot of R*vers based crap on there after their win last night too. They really are enjoying playing against the big boys, aren't they?

Funny that! Couple of wins then all of a sudden after going missing for a year the Bristol Derby is back on next season according to some of them. :facepalm:

The more I'm reading about Gray and Gayle the more I'm starting to think this has more purpose than signing a player, I'm thinking this may also be the clubs way of stating intent. If you look at Man City when they first got taken over they couldn't sign anyone, they just kept having clubs and players reject them over and over but once Robinho signed for them they began to get more and more interest. If anything this could be the same thing for us, we've always struggled to draw in top quality players and by getting one big signing on the books it may be the intended trigger to gain interest from others.

I know we're no man City but with everything the club is doing it would appear that we are looking to use money to create more money as well as progress so in my view I think Gayle/Gray could be our Robinho, a big signing to lure others interest in what is going on at the club?

Pedro to Chelski... That should open the way for the Gray deal via some convoluted round the world money connector and sort the other positions in quick fashion.

Well done lad.

Wow United have got done big time there.

Archived