IGNORED

Andre Gray - 8 Million Pound Bid?

1960maaan

This one seems to have more legs than the Gayle deal but I have been told my the neighbour that Cotts said on radio that it was "the 1st I have heard of it"

Seems like alot alot of money for a Tier 2 player in my opinion (championship) - but this is the modern world of footy and if we want to achieve what we didnt against Hull in the playoffs, this is the kind of spend we need to outlay,

Hope this pays off for all concerned if he signs!

This one seems to have more legs than the Gayle deal but I have been told my the neighbour that Cotts said on radio that it was "the 1st I have heard of it"

Seems like alot alot of money for a Tier 2 player in my opinion (championship) - but this is the modern world of footy and if we want to achieve what we didnt against Hull in the playoffs, this is the kind of spend we need to outlay,

Hope this pays off for all concerned if he signs!

don't know where your neighbour got that bo**ocks from

I was and then had to get a baby magpie out of my flat. That was new. Now bored again. (It lived and looks healthy for anyone worried)

One for sorrow - deal is off. To bed everyone, let's see who tomorrow brings on the magical mystery transfer tour

• Admin

Nibor made a great point. Why don't you write something useful if you disagree.

When you think about it logically this does not look good on paper at all. This doesn't even feel like plan B anymore. We are onto plan Z.

I believe Gray was Plan A but we are now paying more for him than we originally wished to get him for as the other plans wanted too much in terms of wages.

One for sorrow - deal is off. To bed everyone, let's see who tomorrow brings on the magical mystery transfer tour

I'm now desperately cooing like Vic and Bob to try and tempt its brother in.

Made a right mess of my sheets though.

Edit: the magpie not me

Whilst it would be great to sign Gray and from sl point if view we are going back to our original player having had plan b (Gayle nd no doubt others ) turned down . Which when we signed Maynard it wasn't such a big deal yet this is is a huge jump. Can't help think we should concentrate all our transfer business on midfield and defence .

Unless we are at the same time and the same quality of Gray I won't complain .my gut says we are going signing Gray will trigger other players to sign.

Can't help but think we could save money if we sign quaLity league one players in Jan. I mean look at afobe and sears (scored again tonight ). We would have more competition but even if we signed them say 4 million that's saving on 9 million.

Archived