IGNORED

Andre Gray - 8 Million Pound Bid?

1960maaan

Labelling anything you don't like as negativity is far too simplistic to be interesting. Why do you think this is a good idea? Who looked weaker and more likely to cost us points on Saturday? Kodjia or Pack or Williams?

I wouldn't be surprised to see us bring in a quality midfielder and defender as well. That happens and things will start to look very promising!

But why do you think we are only looking at one position?

I think the key people at the club involved in transfers have a limited amount of focus and these ongoing sagas seem to take all of it.  We didn't make any visible progress on anything whilst the Gayle bullshit was going on.  Maybe it's all going wonderfully behind the scenes...

I think most people thought prices would tumble nearer the end of August, that has not happened and Lansdown now realizes if he wants to keep his successful manager, keep attendances rising and most importantly have City challenging in the Championship he has to pay top dollar. As the old saying goes, pay peanuts and you get monkeys, for illustration just see the last 16 seasons at Bristol Rovers FC.

Great analogy. Happy days.

Interesting.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. It's pocket change to him and the man clearly has a burning desire to realise his dream of City in the premier league.

I think the difference is in the off the pitch structure between now and 07/08 - 08/09, I get the impression he has real confidence in Cotterill and is prepared to back him to the hilt.

The transfer kitty wouldn't surprise me but the thought that the company know about it is row locks. Unless they had a massive party and Lansdown let his hair down a little too much, can't believe that. Company tittle tattle.

Archived