IGNORED

Andre Gray - 8 Million Pound Bid?

1960maaan

Does anyone know for certain the actual sell on clause for Bolasie. I only ever remember reading from the club that it was undisclosed. Think I've only read on here it came out that it was 15% when the Gayle one was accepted. Is 15% definite? I do wonder if it's more and I can see Bolasie going for a big sum in this market as pretty much proven in Premier League and Championship.

Probably some my personality up but I am both excited and worried about this potential signing....

Excited because I think we are genuinely seeing a new era at city with lansdown put his foot down on the gas that we all hoped he would do with a billion quid in the bank, but worried that it is a very risky gamble on a player that is still relatively raw.

Agree with many that market factors dictate this price, but was very impressed with kodjia on Saturday who was a mere 2m....

Glass both half full and empty, the worrying is compounded with the fact that we could have got him for 250k two years ago

HELP!!

I am absolutely outraged by this ridiculous bid for a highly rated striker. Has the world gone mad? Whatever next? A top quality MF or centre back?

It's disgraceful. How dare SL spend my money in pursuit of success .

Bang on this... Haha

What's wrong with people, if Stevo wants to spend his millions on driving us Forward than happy bloody days..

Bristol City fans must be up there with the weirdest going, don't spend any money, they complain.

Spend a little money, they complain

Spend lots of money, they complain..

Crazy shit!!!

To be fair, reports seem to suggest 6 mil with 9 mil in add ons....if those add ons are regarding promotion then happy day cos we ain't going to get promoted!

Yes we are mate, in a season or 2...or maybe 3, but we definitely will!

Bored of so much negativity , what if , what if , enjoy it that were looking positive for a change .

Labelling anything you don't like as negativity is far too simplistic to be interesting.  Why do you think this is a good idea?  Who looked weaker and more likely to cost us points on Saturday?  Kodjia or Pack or Williams?

Labelling anything you don't like as negativity is far too simplistic to be interesting.  Why do you think this is a good idea?  Who looked weaker and more likely to cost us points on Saturday?  Kodjia or Pack or Williams?

But your assuming we aren't looking at covering those positions as well .

Labelling anything you don't like as negativity is far too simplistic to be interesting. Why do you think this is a good idea? Who looked weaker and more likely to cost us points on Saturday? Kodjia or Pack or Williams?

Gray won't be replacing Kodjia though, he'll be complementing him. And I imagine we'll have upgraded at least one of the other two before the end of the window

PS I do agree with your point that asking questions if the clubs actions shouldn't be instantly classed as negativity

Bored of so much negativity , what if , what if , enjoy it that were looking positive for a change .

Nibor made a great point. Why don't you write something useful if you disagree.

When you think about it logically this does not look good on paper at all. This doesn't even feel like plan B anymore. We are onto plan Z.

Archived