IGNORED

Andre Gray - 8 Million Pound Bid?

1960maaan

Moan moan moan , be happy that we are finally looking to compete not just survive , SL knows what we can afford , that wont be our only target , they aren't stupid , other positions will be purchased , I think its massively exciting times for us , the town will be buzzing , get behind the club instead of doom and gloom .

Is it a panic buy though? It was my impression that Gray was one of our first targets in the summer. People are saying why didn't we get him earlier, well that's easier said than done especially if the selling club are not happy for him to go any earlier.

Moan moan moan , be happy that we are finally looking to compete not just survive , SL knows what we can afford , that wont be our only target , they aren't stupid , other positions will be purchased , I think its massively exciting times for us , the town will be buzzing , get behind the club instead of doom and gloom .

Exactly FFS somebody even last week put the name of Elliott Harrison (vomits) forward as a signing, sometimes I wonder if some fans still hanker after rivers of piss in the toilets, scaffold obstructed views, buckets full of copper and signings of cripples, journeymen and just plain shit players.

Is it a panic buy though? It was my impression that Gray was one of our first targets in the summer. People are saying why didn't we get him earlier, well that's easier said than done especially if the selling club are not happy for him to go any earlier.

It's not panic buying, it's buying in style.

Would it make sense to get rid of Wilbraham? With Gray we'd have 4 strikers, 3 if we get rid of Wilbraham. If we're playing a 2 striker formation, is one extra striker enough cover in case of injury?

of course not Elliott was still inspirational as our captain last season and Wilbraham can be the same, especially from the bench and another thing for sure would make an ideal strikers coach later for us.

Exactly FFS somebody even last week put the name of Elliott Harrison (vomits) forward as a signing, sometimes I wonder if some fans still hanker after rivers of piss in the toilets, scaffold obstructed views, buckets full of copper and signings of cripples, journeymen and just plain shit players.

Unfortunately there is. I don't know if it's a Bristol thing or a British thing but people are scared of change. They like things just the way they are. If everyone who ever existed had this attitude we would still be living in caves etc. Someone may be quite happy living in their council house but everyone should aspire to do better in life or is it just laziness?

Archived