IGNORED

Andre Gray - 8 Million Pound Bid?

1960maaan

Seems a very abrupt about turn in our spending policy. Publicy stating that transfer prices were unrealistic only to dive into the deep end a month latter seems to me that Bcfc were completely unprepared. We could have had these deals wrapped early pre season and ready to rock from day one. Now we are already 2 game in and still in turmoil. I believed that SL would splash the cash early with a grand new stadium to fill next year, but clearly I was wrong. Just hope that we are not cut adrift and playing catch up.

9m is insane, surely must be better value for money out there.

I agree. This is stupid money. I thought we looked ok going forward last Saturday. Yes perhaps we need an extra squad striker. I would use the majority of the money on the Defence and Midfield. That's the problem at the moment! That's unless SL is giving our manager a massive cheque to spend.

I agree. This is stupid money. I thought we looked ok going forward last Saturday. Yes perhaps we need an extra squad striker. I would use the majority of the money on the Defence and Midfield. That's the problem at the moment! That's unless SL is giving our manager a massive cheque to spend.

Surprised that people don't seem to be able to grasp this. Of course there is money to spend on other positions.

Aint that the truth.

But that fact will be conveniently ignored.

The PFA need to educate players that they don't need parasite agents, just tell the club what they think they are worth and then have a solicitor read the contract if they are happy to sign they sign and pay solicitors fees and not excess parasite agent fees.

Agents offer nothing to the modern game whatsoever, because they are only interested in filthy lucre.

Bristol City FC ?@bcfctweets 

New SlGNING: Andre Gray signs for #BristolCity on a 4 year Deal for an un-disclosed fee.

This is what I hope to see later today or some time tomorrow on twitter.

46251654.jpg

Bristol City FC ?@bcfctweets 

New SlGNING: Andre Gray signs for #BristolCity on a 4 year Deal for an un-disclosed fee.

This is what I hope to see later today or some time tomorrow on twitter.

Tw @

Archived