IGNORED

Half time pies

Aizoon

@Woodsy bought me a Cornish pasty and it was full of cheese and potato. Count yourself lucky.   

On on the plus side, free tickets, free cider in the sports grill and I met @Dollymarie, saw what NTTDS looked like and was stood up by @TETBURY MASSIVE

Cracking night. Good work all. 

Objection!

We waited for over a hour for the Cam Cheeky Girls to turn up... But magically allegedly arrived after we had left... 

The Tetbury Bushwackers were getting restless so we took them in the ground to stop the completely wrecking the joint! :)

@Woodsy bought me a Cornish pasty and it was full of cheese and potato. Count yourself lucky.   

On on the plus side, free tickets, free cider in the sports grill and I met @Dollymarie, saw what NTTDS looked like and was stood up by @TETBURY MASSIVE

Met me and then ran off straight away. Trying not to take it personally @Fordy62 !! :sad26:

Yeah, the steak pie did have a slight cheese and onion after taste, but it was hot!

As for the tour of OTIB legends, I pointed out NTTDS and Fordy wasn't going to rest until we said hello to @Dollymarie. @TETBURY MASSIVE done a runner - which didn't surprise me.....

What I don't understand is all this obsession with pies bars and anything else that has got naff all to do with football. Sounds like some of you are more interested in eating and drinking than watching the footy!

Some of us go straight from work or, in my case, strimming the lawn, backing up the computers, doing the washing, feeding the hog... - OK, you get the message?

What I don't understand is all this obsession with pies bars and anything else that has got naff all to do with football. Sounds like some of you are more interested in eating and drinking than watching the footy!

probably cos a lot of us travel in cars for an hour to get to the ground and havent had any food, at least I stay in my seat and watch the WHOLE 90 minutes unlike a lot around me that cant go half an hour without a pee or another pint and I constantly have to get up to let people get out/in to their seats, bl***** be glad when we can get back over t'other side next season as it really is a pain in the butt so much that my mate and I are thinking of relocating our seats

I tend to  stick to the pasties, really nice. 

I've had some interesting conversations with staff. ....... The tills don't tally with the menu !  You can't have the meal deal it's not on the till, I'' have to do it manually etc etc. I think when it all calms down it will be good. 

The question that stumped us all last night was, how come when it was only the SS bars open we could get down from the Dolman and get a beer and back in time and last night with the Dolman bars open there was no time and the queues were too long.???

Nice to see they had bins, still need tables of some sort though.

Why do you stick to the pasties?

Yeah, the steak pie did have a slight cheese and onion after taste, but it was hot!

As for the tour of OTIB legends, I pointed out NTTDS and Fordy wasn't going to rest until we said hello to @Dollymarie. @TETBURY MASSIVE done a runner - which didn't surprise me.....

Oh really...... I don't believe this is correct.... Looks like the Cam Cheeky Girls are telling porkie pies......!!5624a711b2fbc_Screenshot_2015-10-19-08-3

Oh really...... I don't believe this is correct.... Looks like the Cam Cheeky Girls are telling porkie pies......!!5624a711b2fbc_Screenshot_2015-10-19-08-3

Ha - the funny thing was, it was all Fordy's fault. And he was sweating it all night he was going to get a ticket!

To be honest, it was more fun meeting Dolls anyway!

I'll text him chapter one of War & Peace

Jeez, Tone. I've only just got you to stop quoting long, rambling posts for when I'm reading on my phone. Gonna take a while to break you in, isn't it?

Not saying you're wrong, mind, but that's a curiously precise estimate...

I know. I'm still trying to get @RedYoshi to give me a gazillion points on the prediction thread for Friday night. I figure the more I mention it the truer it makes it?

Archived