IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

2 hours ago, mattjtsmith said:

Bradley Dack seems like such a perfect fit. His wages aren't high. He scores, he's young, he's driven. I live in Kent, I'll drive the guy to AG if I have to.......GET HIM IN!!!

I think we are trying too

3 minutes ago, Taz said:

I'm team Me.

Just pointing out what Harry was saying and maybe clarifying the points.

Don't take things so personally, life's to short.

its not personal, just when someone tells you something you know is wrong I suppose you agree to disagree.

Anyway I blame SC, sign some bloody players!!

1 minute ago, Spoons said:

its not personal, just when someone tells you something you know is wrong I suppose you agree to disagree.

Anyway I blame SC, sign some bloody players!!

Football is a game of opinions. People still compare Ronaldo and Messi but yet they have completely different aspects to their games. 

Cotterill should have been sacked after the derby game! :grr:

27 minutes ago, Spoons said:

don't know what game's you been watching this season, I haven't seen freeman create sweet f a!! Opinions I suppose , but don't get set in ways like SC and realise we can play different formations etc. If we did That we might find it easier to sign players instead of players who only play in a rigid 5-3-2.

Ha ha I don't disagree with that, but Freeman is there to be our creative link. Don't forget last season, he had the most assists in the league. 

Pack hasn't created anything though, so your point of comparing Wallace and Pack as similar players is still totally wrong in my opinion Spoons! 

6 minutes ago, Selred said:

Ha ha I don't disagree with that, but Freeman is there to be our creative link. Don't forget last season, he had the most assists in the league. 

Pack hasn't created anything though, so your point of comparing Wallace and Pack as similar players is still totally wrong in my opinion Spoons! 

opinions are ok as long as they agree with mine!!!! Only joking

11 minutes ago, Selred said:

Here's the thing though..two of our top 3 assisters (is that a word?!) can barely get in the side.

Capture.JPG

2 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Here's the thing though..two of our top 3 assisters (is that a word?!) can barely get in the side.

Capture.JPG

I remember two of those from Joe. One at Birmingham where he got in behind and he was played a through ball and he fizzed it across the box where JK tapped it in. Think his other was very similar against QPR or Charlton. Include the Boro goal and that's 3 goals we won't be getting with DW. I like DW but he isn't a WB. Think it's time Joe gets his spot back and give him a few games to prove he's back

1 hour ago, Loco Rojo said:

Perhaps he would do subs if HE felt HE had the quality on the bench to make a difference.

(not my view of the quality on the bench)

He has pro footballer's on the bench, they should be good enough to do a job for ten minutes to replace tired legs. Not tactical sub's, let's not go there.

2 hours ago, Selred said:

Pack wins a lot of tackles, and wins a lot of things in the air. He isn't our creative link, thats Freeman. If we signed Wallace he would complete with Freeman not Pack.

Rogerio Ceni the ex Sao Paulo goalkeeper used to take free kicks and penalties, doesn't mean he is the same player as Pack. 

Not in the games I've seen he doesn't!

So as far as I can see (from the sky transfer website),there have been a total of 16 players transferred in and 18 players transferred out in the championship so far in this window,not a lot between 24 teams is it.I personally think a lot of the business will be done in the final week,hopefully a bit by us.

6 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

So as far as I can see (from the sky transfer website),there have been a total of 16 players transferred in and 18 players transferred out in the championship so far in this window,not a lot between 24 teams is it.I personally think a lot of the business will be done in the final week,hopefully a bit by us.

Can we write a letter to the Football League asking them to postpone all our games until after the final week of the window? Think we've a rock solid case - as we have to wait until then to increase the size of our miniscule squad and bring in some first teamers, other teams with full squads of quality players may well take advantage of us. That's not sporting at all. 

3 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

Can we write a letter to the Football League asking them to postpone all our games until after the final week of the window? Think we've a rock solid case - as we have to wait until then to increase the size of our miniscule squad and bring in some first teamers, other teams with full squads of quality players may well take advantage of us. That's not sporting at all. 

Who said we HAVE to wait until then,just saying that there has been very little going on in terms of transfers so far and that MOST of the business,obviously not ALL,will be done at the end of the window.

19 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Pack is the current Skuse widely vilified and unfairly so.

Fact is if we went down he would be snapped up by a championship club, no doubt in my mind.

He is no way as good as Skuse and apart from Korey Smith see very few of this  team being snapped up by Championship clubs.

2 hours ago, Claude said:

Football is a game of opinions. People still compare Ronaldo and Messi but yet they have completely different aspects to their games. 

Cotterill should have been sacked after the derby game! :grr:

And your probably one of them who did not want him in the first place , and would be moaning about why we are in div 2 and playing dire football !!!

23 minutes ago, hortonred said:

He is no way as good as Skuse and apart from Korey Smith see very few of this  team being snapped up by Championship clubs.

Ayling, Flint, Williams, Bryan, Pack, Smith, Freeman, Kodjia would end up in the championship...don't think there is any doubt about that.

as for Frankie and Little, it's debatable.

6 minutes ago, robin4ever said:

And your probably one of them who did not want him in the first place , and would be moaning about why we are in div 2 and playing dire football !!!

There is no sentiment in football. He did a brilliant job for us last season but doesn't it worry you at all that he doesn't seem to have a plan b. Never changes formation even though we haven't got the right players to play 3-5-2. Not even changing when one nil up in the last few minutes in games so we can see the game out? 

7 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Bit of a buzz on Twitter that we've bid for Clough of Bolton as above. That reluctantnicko implies it's a 'surprise' championship club and Clough isn't overly keen (surprise surprise). Nothing firm that it's us yet though..

Along with Blackburn, Birmingham , Leeds and wolves.

7 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

On current form . Williams, Bryan, Pack, Freeman no chance,   

Only players I can see being targeted by other championship clubs are, Smith, Alying and possibly Pack as an outsider. 

Flint gets turned too often for me, bit can't doubt his passion, desire and commitment. Williams isn't a LWB so doesn't stand out, Kodja needs too many chances to score , Freeman hasn't performed to a level for a creative midfielder for me on a consistent basis.

Baker would be at a championship club next year, probably Villa but isn't out player

1 minute ago, daored said:

Only players I can see being targeted by other championship clubs are, Smith, Alying and possibly Pack as an outsider. 

Flint gets turned too often for me, bit can't doubt his passion, desire and commitment. Williams isn't a LWB so doesn't stand out, Kodja needs too many chances to score , Freeman hasn't performed to a level for a creative midfielder for me on a consistent basis.

Baker would be at a championship club next year, probably Villa but isn't out player

Totally agree apart from Pack. He has improved but still wants too much time on the ball for me.

Archived