IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

@Davefevs , they are also after a ManU youngster. Apparently they have sent back 2 loanies so it frees up slots, acording to their local paper.

The arrival of Gardner would not preclude Forest from maintaining their interest in Manchester United's attacking midfielder Nick Powell, although they will face significant competition for his signature.
Forest already have two spaces free following the return of Jonny Williams and Liam Trotter to Crystal Palace and Bolton respectively.

Weren't they under an embargo when they took the Kane off of us last year?

The rumour about McAleny isn't from a good source - just some "transfer centre" account on Twitter that churns out rumours that seem semi plausible. No idea if it's valid but there's a lot of crap accounts like that on Twitter.

@TransferCentre9 - have a look and make up your own minds whether it's worth taking seriously 

Yes, but a supporter won his club £250k through a Skybet competition....and as they are league sponsors, they were allowed to use that to get him.  Joke in my opinion!

Nice info re local paper :clap:

As for Jonny Williams - weren't we looking at him on loan at the start of the season.  Shocking hairdo mind!  

Is Trotter any good....surely Bolton would be looking to free up some wages.

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

The rumour about McAleny isn't from a good source - just some "transfer centre" account on Twitter that churns out rumours that seem semi plausible. No idea if it's valid but there's a lot of crap accounts like that on Twitter.

@TransferCentre9 - have a look and make up your own minds whether it's worth taking seriously 

Agree, that site is hit and miss....but I only mentioned him because this is a rumours thread....AND it's about the first time we've got a mention all window!

34 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Those Twitter accounts are created by bored kids with too much time on their hands. Don't waste your time with them.

6 hours ago, ciderbeans said:

Very certain on your rating of mcaleny there Harry. Tbf, out of most on here I would take your word for it but where would he fit if we have garita, Kodjia, Agard, wilbraham, burns and also looking to sign kermorgant unless we are to get rid of a forward?

Not sure why you've included Garita in your statement here - he'll be in the development squad initially. 

8 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Yes, but a supporter won his club £250k through a Skybet competition....and as they are league sponsors, they were allowed to use that to get him.  Joke in my opinion!

Nice info re local paper :clap:

As for Jonny Williams - weren't we looking at him on loan at the start of the season.  Shocking hairdo mind!  

Is Trotter any good....surely Bolton would be looking to free up some wages.

Trotter always looks a decent player, I'd be happy if we were looking at him

Williams, we've been linked with him a few times I think?

9 minutes ago, Rocky said:

There's a heated debate between Stocky and Andrew Cryer on twitter, I would copy n paste but I am at work and I can only get access to twitter via mobile.

Shame Cryer isn't the City journo, does he post on here!?

Yeah, he once did. Forgot his username though.

9 minutes ago, Rocky said:

There's a heated debate between Stocky and Andrew Cryer on twitter, I would copy n paste but I am at work and I can only get access to twitter via mobile.

Shame Cryer isn't the City journo, does he post on here!?

I quite like him, he's not scared to say it how it is. Wish it was him quizzing SC, SL and even the elusive KB.

Certainly an interesting exchange, does that mean we can expect answers about transfers after window shuts again as we won't be able to sign players permanently till end of season? There's no excuse for a squad our size even if it meant again cherry picking the best of league one again to bolster squad size. Bradshaw, Dack and Bentley etc are potentially championship quality and wouldn't break the bank leaving more to try and attract more championship established players 

2 minutes ago, hodge said:

Certainly an interesting exchange, does that mean we can expect answers about transfers after window shuts again as we won't be able to sign players permanently till end of season? There's no excuse for a squad our size even if it meant again cherry picking the best of league one again to bolster squad size. Bradshaw, Dack and Bentley etc are potentially championship quality and wouldn't break the bank leaving more to try and attract more championship established players 

Gillingham can ask for what they like with Dack, same with Walsall and Bradshaw as both clubs are doing well. Why would Gillingham want to sell? Can they get a replacement of the same quality for, say, £1m? Doubtful. No reason for them to want to sell.

5 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Gillingham can ask for what they like with Dack, same with Walsall and Bradshaw as both clubs are doing well. Why would Gillingham want to sell? Can they get a replacement of the same quality for, say, £1m? Doubtful. No reason for them to want to sell.

Wait for him to go to reading for 1m now. 

2 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

If that's the case surely we should be looking at hi-jacking the deal. We can offer more wages than Mk Dons

We don't do hijacking... other clubs do that. :blink:

Meanwhile...Isaac Hayden? Midfielder.. left without first team football at Hull, was going to Fulham until they had a management change now stuck.. on Arsenal's books who want him to play somewhere.

4 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

If that's the case surely we should be looking at hi-jacking the deal. We can offer more wages than Mk Dons

Will we though? They have signed a fair few players. They seemingly don't mind spending more than they have like most in this division. We are reluctant to spend. FFP sanctions don't matter. You keep your squad, you don't lose points. You just can't bring in more. Bring in Morsy get sanctioned. He plays well and a couple more do. You sell for more than you bought. Your sanction gets lifted and you've got money to spend. As long as MK stay up they're ok with spending it seems. Gamble? Yes but if they stay up you would think it would be worth it. 

7 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

We don't do hijacking... other clubs do that. :blink:

Meanwhile...Isaac Hayden? Midfielder.. left without first team football at Hull, was going to Fulham until they had a management change now stuck.. on Arsenal's books who want him to play somewhere.

Last I heard Cotts was after Isaac Hunt 

Archived