IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

14 minutes ago, citywest30 said:

He looks bigger than 5 ft 9 as the Post says. Also I'm not great at conversions but I'm sure 186cm doesn't convert to 5ft 9. Lazy journalism. 

Just googled it, it converts to 6ft 1.

Just asked Stockhausen on twitter how he knew his height, he said " Not aware I wrote anything about his height. I don't know how tall he is! "

Sums up the journalism in the post! 

17 minutes ago, Selred said:

Just asked Stockhausen on twitter how he knew his height, he said " Not aware I wrote anything about his height. I don't know how tall he is! "

Sums up the journalism in the post! 

To be fair it is the afternoon.

Shurley shum misshtake, Andy?

Mine's a pint of scrumpy....

Honestly can't see where a signing is going to come from. There is literally nothing out there we have been linked with for first team that hasn't already turned us down. It's depressing considering all the positivity at the end of May and the direction we're going. Why does it now seem we are in free fall?

6 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

Honestly can't see where a signing is going to come from. There is literally nothing out there we have been linked with for first team that hasn't already turned us down. It's depressing considering all the positivity at the end of May and the direction we're going. Why does it now seem we are in free fall?

I can't remember seeing Kodjia being linked with us before he was signed neither Bennett or baker and even when we are linked with someone it rarely happens better to leave the backroom staff to try do there job secretly 

If this window continues to emulate the disastrous summer one i can see Cotterill resigning knowing full well that, irrespective of who's to blame, we are going down and in his mind at least he will look like absolved from blame and that fans will over look his shortcomings tactically and blame the board and he will have his reputation (and ego) intact.

26 minutes ago, Sargent Pepper said:

If this window continues to emulate the disastrous summer one i can see Cotterill resigning knowing full well that, irrespective of who's to blame, we are going down and in his mind at least he will look like absolved from blame and that fans will over look his shortcomings tactically and blame the board and he will have his reputation (and ego) intact.

It is only the 5th. If we haven't made progress by our next League game I'll start to worry but for now it is fine.

Archived