IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

6 minutes ago, Spoons said:

see bbc reporting that Glasgow rangers have agreed a pre contract with josh windass from Accrington. He has looked very lively albeit in league 2. But young and British. Good business as well as rangers only have to pay training compensation. They also signed midfielder crooks from Accrington on same sort of deal. Forward planning for next season, take a look bcfc!!

Very good manager. Was strange to see him leave Brentford but that was a board decision because they wanted their guy. Ironically he has already been sacked. 

I completely agree though. He mentioned this in about November. That in January they wanted to sign 1 or 2 to imbed them in the squad for next season as they are likely to be going up. That it would be hard to bring in what they need for the Scottish Prem and imbed them all at once. Rangers since he got there has been extremely well run.

1 hour ago, sodburyred said:

I'm thinking Cunningham was also last of the high earners. Good player but having a top salary player as a 2nd/3rd choice left back made no sense. I'm just guessing but I could imagine Bryan and Williams wages together being about what Cunningham was on. 

I agree that it made no sense to keep a high earner if there were good options to replace him. What ever plans Cotts had, they haven't materialised. The options are now Williams, who isn't a wing back, at wing back, or an out of form Bryan. That's assuming neither is injured or Williams having to play centre back

3 minutes ago, cheshire_red said:

And Ince.

They have a big supporter backer who makes a fortune from Candy Crush.

Blackman and Ince are wingers aren't they? So 4 strikers. 

Just because we operate on a policy of one player per position doesn't mean every club is that stupid! 

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Blackman and Ince are wingers aren't they? So 4 strikers. 

Just because we operate on a policy of one player per position doesn't mean every club is that stupid! 

Camera is a winger as well, Weimann can play on the wing. 

I would personally enquire about Bent, massive wages but getting no game time at Derby, wouldn't say no to having him on loan paying a % of his wages. Natural finisher.

1 minute ago, Selred said:

Camera is a winger as well, Weimann can play on the wing. 

I would personally enquire about Bent, massive wages but getting no game time at Derby, wouldn't say no to having him on loan paying a % of his wages. Natural finisher.

He'd be good, sadly I think most of this league would fancy him if he was made available.

6 minutes ago, cynic said:

Yeah right.

If City signed two players from Accrington there would be even more hysterics on here.

The way things are going , ANY first team  signings would be greeted with mass hysteria and dancing in the streets !  :dancing2::dancing6:

9 minutes ago, cynic said:

If we were signing first teamers from Accrington, I'd be chucking in the towel mate, not dancing in the streets..

If the activity from this and the last window are anything to go by, I'd be getting that towel washed and ready for throwing !

55 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

He says he hasn't played for five months, so it's a "no" for me. Even if he still has the ability and attitude it would take him a couple of months to get fully match fit. 

8 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

He says he hasn't played for five months, so it's a "no" for me. Even if he still has the ability and attitude it would take him a couple of months to get fully match fit. 

This is what concerns me over our interest in Kermorgant , he ain't going to hit the ground running if he signs .

Weem really in the muck and need results now .

6 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

This is what concerns me over our interest in Kermorgant , he ain't going to hit the ground running if he signs .

Weem really in the muck and need results now .

I wouldn't worry, other clubs (Charlton and Wednesday) are after Kermogant, I doubt if he'll end up here, we only seem to get players if nobody else wants them. Also he's going to play for Bournemouth in the Cup this weekend, if he has a stormer even more will be interested.

Archived