IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

1 minute ago, Super said:

Not sure he is a RWB.

Just now, djb6162 said:

i think Emile Heskey has more chance than Wes in the RWB role at BC

Shame cause I thought Wes has played his best games at RWB, mainly because it gives him the space and time to run with the ball. 

I had such high hopes for this season and have been an optimist thinking things will turn around, but loosing players left right and centre, signing no one, and not giving game time to Wes and Bobby who've played well in their cameos has really brought me down. 

21 minutes ago, Redman91bcfc said:

I think realistically we need more like 6/7 new players if SC wants to continue with this system. GK, RWB, CB, DM, AM, S(x2)

Doubt we'll sign that many, but by Feb 1st of course we'll know.

Honestly think that El-Abd is coming back to replace Moore, based on his team selection so far SC clearly sees Ayling, Flint and Baker as his first 3 CBs with Williams cover for Baker, so as we need a keeper, striker, midfielder (or two) and now a RWB too, I just can't see CB as his priority.

Just now, BRISTOL86 said:

Interesting. If true, should we be worried that French Div 3 is our best option?! 

Either way, literally any people prepared to play football will do right now! 

29 games since 2012 doesn't fill me with hope.

Garita would be a signing I could get excited about - an unknown quantity, and played more games in France than JK did when he was 20.

However, IF he were to sign, do I think he will be anywhere near a Championship regular? No, more one for the future,

Would be more happy if we were comfortably mid-table and not in a dog fight.

Could all be BS anyway :blink:

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

He was born in 1995 ! It's a fair amount of first team games considering his age

It's just not what we need a the moment, we need proven quality at this level imo if we are going to stay up.

1 minute ago, Super said:

It's just not what we need a the moment, we need proven quality at this level imo if we are going to stay up.

Getting ready for L1. Hoping he can add goals to keep us up but if not we have someone for L1. I imagine it's how we are going to have to do business with our league position. 

6 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

He was born in 1995 ! It's a fair amount of first team games considering his age

If only we had a 21 year old striker who's played 50 odd professional games, and is an under 21 international for his country. 

Some more background on Garita from 2012:

The 17-year-old striker is regarded as the next big thing to roll off the Chateauroux production line, with the French club known for producing talents such as Florent Malouda and former Tottenham winger Stephane Dalmat in recent years.A powerful and all action attacker, Cameroon-born Garita has attracted interest after scoring goals for fun for the clubs youth teams, but manager Didier Tholot is unwilling to give him a first-team run out, as he is only on a basic youth contract, and could easily be snapped up by bigger clubs.However, it seems the cat is already out of the bag, with Newcastle joining Espanyol and Wolfsburg in expressing an interest in the player, who has told Chateauroux he would be be keen to move if a suitable offer came in.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2012/09/20/arsenal-and-newcastle-square-up-in-bid-for-teenager-arnold-paul-garita-580548/#ixzz3wNEYGMWS

Archived